My new Icon !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new Icon !

I just received my new Icon today and I love it !

Some of the stuff on it:
    Spinergy LX wheels
    Surge LT handrims
    D's Locks
    Frog Legs casters and suspension forks
    ADI carbon fiber back
    Upgraded suspension

I'm going to do a full review on my computer with pictures soon. :-)
    (Instead of using my dang iPhone to type all of this up lol)
    www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Congrats!! I recently acquired Surges and love them.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Yeah, that 'gription' strip on the top really helps.

Comment

Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more.
        Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Great! Will look for pics.

Comment

Good deal Colin, looking forward to your pics.
            A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Hey Colin I'd like to see your review And pics

Comment

congrats! hope you get some good use out of it. upload some photos.

Comment

Glad you like it!
                  "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Congrats! Look forward to seeing photos and reading the review.
                    -ResonantEcho - T6/T7 Complete - October 31st, 1986

Comment

As you can tell I'm not a very good picture taker lol. I wasn't sure how many pictures the site was going to allow me to post here so I did it on my blog. If anyone wants more specific pictures let me know.

Http://adventuresofcolinandheather.b...heelchair.html

Comment

Originally posted by Colin83 View Post
                        As you can tell I'm not a very good picture taker lol. I wasn't sure how many pictures the site was going to allow me to post here so I did it on my blog. If anyone wants more specific pictures let me know.

Http://adventuresofcolinandheather.b...heelchair.html
                        How's the ride?
                        Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Comment

Nice pics. I'm curious about the Rockshox Ario RL upgrade. Do you find you use the Locking switch, and if so, do you do it on the go? Can you also add the Remote to it for easier access?
                          Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Very kool did you put the foam on the wing ? If so what kind?

Comment

Thanks. I haven't used the locking switch yet to lock out the shock. As far as the remote, I wasn't aware they had a remote for it. The foam came with the chair on the wing.

Comment

Working...
                              X