Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear Todd might be single.

Comment

Yeah, I speculatin' on a power add-on. It's about time we get rid of those faunky heavy powerchairs with a light weight rigid and optional power add-on.

I know my ZX-1 has changed my life for the better. It's a joy to ride manual, click on the zx and go power; get there, click it off and be in a manual again.

Comment

It looks like my TR3. Alum though. I have titanium. It is hinged.

Comment

Is this something that you have substantiated information about or conjecture? It sounds like if you have pricing it is substantiated, but it would help to know.

Originally posted by WC_Sage View Post
          SCI_OTR,

Regarding "What could this mean?"

The picture is a low-vantage-point front view of TiLite's new Aero T wheelchair. The Aero T chair could be loosely considered an aluminum version of TiLite's titanium TR chair.

When compared to TiLite's titanium TR chair, the Aero T chair does exhibit a few differences (e.g., 1.25 inch frame tube diameter rather than 1 inch frame tube diameter, standard TR taper options are Aero T custom modifications, etc.).

The Aero T will be available for ordering in March 2013 from Wheelchair Cushion Sage. The anticipated Aero T retail price is $2395, but that price will be discounted at Wheelchair Cushion Sage.
          Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Aero T

I called TiLite and asked them, "What's with this email?"

The scoop is TiLite is coming out with a new 'chair called the Aero T.

Ti
            "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

Originally posted by WC_Sage View Post
              SCI_OTR,

Regarding "What could this mean?"

The picture is a low-vantage-point front view of TiLite's new Aero T wheelchair. The Aero T chair could be loosely considered an aluminum version of TiLite's titanium TR chair.

When compared to TiLite's titanium TR chair, the Aero T chair does exhibit a few differences (e.g., 1.25 inch frame tube diameter rather than 1 inch frame tube diameter, standard TR taper options are Aero T custom modifications, etc.).

The Aero T will be available for ordering in March 2013 from Wheelchair Cushion Sage. The anticipated Aero T retail price is $2395, but that price will be discounted at Wheelchair Cushion Sage.
              Do you sometimes feel no one is listening? :P
              There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Essie View Post
                Do you sometimes feel no one is listening? :P
                Technically, that post was addressed specifically to me. I'm sure the others were just respecting my privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium4motion View Post
                  I called TiLite and asked them, "What's with this email?"

The scoop is TiLite is coming out with a new 'chair called the Aero T.

Ti
                  Thats no fun. Was hoping ZX-1.
                  C 5/6 Comp.
                  No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

We've got an Aero T!

I couldn't resist replying to this post. We just happen to have one of those new Aero T's in our office and it's beautiful Just arrived today.

It's going to be our booth chair at the International Seating Symposium next month.

I don't think Ti would be too happy if we posted a picture though!

~Karyn Abraham

Comment

Originally posted by VARILITE team member View Post
                      snip ...

~Karyn Abraham
                      Hey!

I like my 10G 'chair just the way it is.

Go ahead. Make my day!

Brave?

You got courage?

Post it!

Let everybody see it!

Ti
                      "We must overcome difficulties rather than being overcome by difficulties."

Comment

Originally posted by VARILITE team member View Post
                        I couldn't resist replying to this post. We just happen to have one of those new Aero T's in our office and it's beautiful Just arrived today.

It's going to be our booth chair at the International Seating Symposium next month.

~Karyn Abraham
                        Would you please describe it a little?

I'm hoping it's aluminum framed with a similar-to-TR configuration, Series2 adjustable RSH, and Series2 adjustable fork angles. Am I close? If so I can start dreaming about it for my next chair.
                        Chas
                        TiLite TR3
                        Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                        I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                        <
                        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I think an AL frame "TR" could be a really nice chair.
                          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Working...
                          X