Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Royal bowel program devices -- usable by a C5 with wrists?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal bowel program devices -- usable by a C5 with wrists?

Hi everybody!

I am doing research and shopping for my son (C5 with wrists, no fingers) and am reading through the posts about the suppository inserters and simulators. They are not cheap to try out and toss if they don't work -- does anyone with wrists, no fingers use these successfully?

I do his program now and as much as he can do for himself the better for us both.

Thank you!

Yes, I have a number of clients at C6 (wrists extension is C6) who use these. He would also need a way to do clean up. We often use the Toilet Aid for this: http://www.pattersonmedical.com/app....=070_921017131

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thanks SCI-Nurse! I don't know why they have called him a "C5 with wrists". When I look at the charts he looks more like a C6 to me.

Comment

Working...
      X