ZR armrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZR armrest

This is my friend's ZR, she want to add on armrest, would like to know what kind of armrest fit this chair.

She is interested in this armrest, would like to know what kind of armrest is this, and is it possible to fit to her ZR.

Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

We don't have a ZR, so I could be wrong about this. If you take a look at the ZR order form you will see options for Z2ARM1 Swing Away Tubular (which looks like the ones in the photo) or Z2ARM4 Swing Away - Flip Back Tubular. You should be able to find them on the TiLite E-parts Store under Swing Away Armrests. Sportaid also sells them.
    Last edited by elarson; 11-03-2012, 09:04 PM.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

I have given away a couple of pairs. Try the Equipment exchange forum /forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52 to see if someone has a pait they don't need.
      Don - Grad Student Emeritus
      T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

From ZR order form:

They mount with bolts through the backrest and seat frame:

Last edited by chasmengr; 11-03-2012, 11:52 PM.
        Chas
        TiLite TR3
        Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
        I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
        <
        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
          From ZR order form:

[ATTACH]47209[/ATTACH]

They mount with bolts through the backrest and seat frame:

[ATTACH]47210[/ATTACH]
          Seems like my friend's ZR cannot install this armrest, any alternative?

Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Comment

If you want swing away armrests (like the guy has in the picutre) I think the only alternative would be to take the stock TiLite arm rest brackets that are made to fit on hinged backrests and have someone weld them to the frame. There is the other type that fit in the slot where the sideguards go: http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/C...=655&IID=19806

Comment

Working...
            X