Tilite painted frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
    The scratches getting the chair in-out the car depends on the type of injury you have and the technique used.
    I never scratch mine getting the chair in-out the car, just the clamps of the camber tube when i througth it out the car.
    I agree, the scratches on mine have all come from rubbing against work tables/benches/engines, and engine stands at work. That because I put my chair against them for leverage and to keep me from rolling away while working on them. I glued small rubber hose pieces under my chair where it hits the ground when loading in car(totoL1 trick), the casters are the only other part that gets scratched when I load in car.
    You shouldn't have any problems since you don't drive.

Comment

This is a spanish guy in his kurshall and he dosen`t worry about the scratches of his chair either, but i couldn`t be sit in a chair like this one.

Comment

Sitting on a black matt ZR2 since May. Only a tiny scratch on the right tube due to a bad fall (actually was amazed right after to see only that 'pixel like' scratch cause ZR fell -without me- from 2 meter gap height facing the tubes and wearing no guards). I have used black matt color and painted it locally with a cotton pad for ears. Other than that , wheelchair is new and holds very well to dust too (haven't cleaned it yet). I drive often but I am careful at transfers, never had a single scratch, as Toto said technique also helps.
        Last edited by ReArkou; 11-01-2012, 07:24 PM.
        ''Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via''

Comment

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
          The scratches getting the chair in-out the car depends on the type of injury you have and the technique used.
          I never scratch mine getting the chair in-out the car, just the clamps of the camber tube when i througth it out the car.
          Could be, I drive a 4x4 SUV so I turn it up and rest it on the front bars while I pull the tires off, however I don't think I ever put it on the camber tubes.
          Most everything I say is

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWheelz View Post
            Could be, I drive a 4x4 SUV so I turn it up and rest it on the front bars while I pull the tires off, however I don't think I ever put it on the camber tubes.
            This is how I put my tires on, then I flip it still on the front bars to put the other wheel on. So you can imagine they get scratched, I'm hoping the polished frame will not show as much.
            A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWheelz View Post
              What about something like this video ?

Comment

Working...
              X