Prestaflator Tire Inflator Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prestaflator Tire Inflator Tool

I found this product after running into a problem on my daughters bike that has a Presta style nozzle.

After I stumbled across it I realized how nice it will be to use on all the stuff we have that requires compressed air.

Prestaflator

I have one of these that I use frequently. It is a great product, if a little pricy. It is easy to use in either hand. It is easy to switch between a schrader (car), presta, or cleaning nozzle.

I did need to use teflon tape on the hose before I could get a leak-free fit.
    Played with bombs- No SCI, Brain Damage enough that I require a chair and a caregiver.

Comment

When I got new wheels with presta valves I looked around and thought of buying one of those but the price just turns me away. I just keep an adapter in the chair pouch for fifty cents instead, it works fine.
      Andrew

Comment

Nice find. Thanks for sharing. I could definitely use that!
        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

My general philosophy as I age out of my ability to do (or at least rationalize trying) many things is that finding a tool that enables me to do more is worth the price if I will use that tool to stay active.

Ever since I got a small air compressor, I have found it easy to keep the car, lawnmower, and bike tires perfectly inflated. Back pre injury, I did all that with a nice bike pump, but post injury I didn't have the physical capability to do it all without becoming so exhausted that I couldn't do anything else. Getting an air compressor lets me easily stay on top of preventable problems instead of reacting to things gone wrong, or simply not having the energy to try.

I do recomend the Rolair JC10 Super Quiet I have. It has been a real helper, easy to use, and quiet. With a 50' hose, I can keep it in a corner and still reach anything in the garage.
          Played with bombs- No SCI, Brain Damage enough that I require a chair and a caregiver.

Comment

Working...
          X