my zr2 order questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ala View Post
    Yup, NCO means No Charge Option. I noticed that TiTile is doing more of this now.

I suggest that you check "Z2CBR9 Additional Spacers to Increase Rear Wheel Spacing--NCO" on the order from. That's a no charge option that gives you a way to increase your wheel spacing if you decide later that you want more. Hey, it's free.
    yep ala i did check the free spacers. like ya say, can't beat free, lol.

Comment

another question. does the jay3 back sound like a good option? i need the 12" mid. are most ppl satisfied with these? are they pretty light weight?

i'm either thinking jay or varilite icon but ppl complain about them getting knocked out of place a lot cause of so much adjustability.

Comment

Just for sh*ts and giggles here is a better picture of the Shadow wheels. If you're like me, you're looking for ways to save money and still have a reasonably cool looking wheelchair. And fancy wheels are pretty expensive.

I believe the Shadows are made by Out-Front just like the composite locks. I noticed this while I was doing reseach months ago.

http://www.out-front.com/shadow_overview.php

Comment

Originally posted by rollin64 View Post
          does anybody use or know how to measure for the matrx mx1 back with the mono mount? mounting on the ridgidizer bar seems like a good idea.
          Some months ago, I found a pdf brochure online that detailed how to measure for the mono-mount hardware, so I know it exists somewhere. It included measuring the height of your rigidizer bar, how much gap you wanted beneath the back, what height you wanted the top to be, and ultimately, what size Matrx to order. Sadly, I cannot find it again, and I did not save it.
          Chas
          TiLite TR3
          Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
          I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
          <
          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
            Some months ago, I found a pdf brochure online that detailed how to measure for the mono-mount hardware, so I know it exists somewhere. It included measuring the height of your rigidizer bar, how much gap you wanted beneath the back, what height you wanted the top to be, and ultimately, what size Matrx to order. Sadly, I cannot find it again, and I did not save it.
            it's on the motion concepts website. it just kinda cufuzzled me. dunno if it'd work with the 4" deep rigidizer bar on the tilite.

http://www.motionconcepts.com/matrx_all_us.html

if ya click on the mx1 it gives you a pdf file.

Comment

makes me think of something funny. some sites call that a towel bar. does anybody really hang towels back there?

Comment

Originally posted by rollin64 View Post
                it's on the motion concepts website. it just kinda cufuzzled me. dunno if it'd work with the 4" deep rigidizer bar on the tilite.

http://www.motionconcepts.com/matrx_all_us.html

if ya click on the mx1 it gives you a pdf file.
                any ideas??????? if this mono mount will work on the 4" deep rigidizer bar or do i need to order the other depth? is it 2" deep? anybody know?

i've been racking my lil brain over which back to get. i want a 3" deep back to keep me from wobbling when i'm pushing. i have a 10" roho jetstream pro on my other chair. i want a 12" high this time but the other depth roho is 4". i'm scared that's too much. plus that mono mount really entices me.

Comment

I've heard a lot of negative about the matrx backs from here, seeing a lot of stuff about them breaking down quickly and needing replacement. Stephen212 posted about being on his third due to needing replaced twice.

I have a Jay 3 and love it but I have heard the hardware is heavy compared to other backs. It has more adjustability than other backs though which was more important to me.
                  Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Lin View Post
                    I've heard a lot of negative about the matrx backs from here, seeing a lot of stuff about them breaking down quickly and needing replacement. Stephen212 posted about being on his third due to needing replaced twice.

I have a Jay 3 and love it but I have heard the hardware is heavy compared to other backs. It has more adjustability than other backs though which was more important to me.
                    THANKS LIN. the jay3 is my other choice. guess i'll do a search on here for matrx backs and see what i come up with.

Comment

Working...
                    X