Flex-A-Bed remote control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flex-A-Bed remote control

The wireless remote for my Flex-A-Bed has stopped working. I put in new batteries, and the light comes on when i press a button, but the bed doesn't move. This is like my 3rd set of batteries in a year, and they're really difficult to get in properly because they don't make good contact.

I called the shop where i bought, but they can't get a repair man here for a week. The guy suggested I replace the wireless with a wired remote. It just plugs in...he says.

anyone have any idea where?

I have an older (8 years) flex-a-bed with a wired remote and it doesn't just plug in like this guy says unless things have really changed..When my remote took a c&^p I had to send in the remote-cable and motor for repair but what do I know so if you don't have it here is flex a bed number call and ask them good luck ho[pe u get it fixed...,1-800-648-1256
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Just for grins, I called that 800 number this morning. They assured me "it just plugs right in" and they're sending detailed instructions.

So, we'll see...

Comment

Thats great hope it works
          Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Comment

UPDATE: Control arrived on Friday and my Home Health Care nurse actually crawled under the bed and installed it. She did have to call the factory because there is apparently a "shipping restraint clip" she had some problems removing, but she got it done!

Life is good again...

Comment

Working...
            X