Pink spokes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pink spokes

Yes. the rep was here today for nearly 3 hours taking all the details. He nearly sh*t his pants when i told him this.

You're being serious? LOLOLOL I think I love you
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Comment

Booyah!!!
      Tourette's Syndrome - motor tics of the legs, feet and back, which can make it difficult or impossible to walk

Comment

Good luck with that, yellow get plenty of attention.
        I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Pink spokes are awesome

Comment

I can't tell you how many times I have bought something or painted something and it ended up pink. My workshop floor is painted pink (sort of accidentally - who knew "peach" was pink).

Looks nice!
            TM 2004 T12 incomplete

Comment

Actually...when I was in the process of picking my latest wheelchair, I toyed with the idea of purple and pink. I've liked this color combination since High School. (I like lots of colors - no real favorite.)

I wanted a purple frame with pink spokes and anodizing, but my wife talked me out of it. It's for the best really since I probably would tire of it in time. Also, it sends the wrong message. I don't really think of color so much as being gender specific but our society does, and I have to live in that society.

I think of all colors as sensuous. And to be honest, a little sensual too. I find both pink and purple to be exciting colors.

Comment

Here you go.

Comment

Hi Erick-
                  I am seriously considering a set of your wheels in purple with my new chair Love the look!
                  E
                  There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Essie View Post
                    Hi Erick-
                    I am seriously considering a set of your wheels in purple with my new chair Love the look!
                    E
                    I'lll be so jealous! I'd kill for that but I would never be able to afford dinos in the next ten years lol. I had to settle for painting my cheap spokes purple.
                    Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Lin View Post
                      I'lll be so jealous! I'd kill for that but I would never be able to afford dinos in the next ten years lol. I had to settle for painting my cheap spokes purple.
                      Actually ~Lin I love your painted spokes and that is a serious contender if I can't convince my hubby to splurge. I looked for your painted spoke thread but could not find it? Could you post the link?
                      E
                      Last edited by Essie; 11 Oct 2012, 9:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Essie View Post
                        Hi Erick-
                        E
                        Great wheels, Essie!
                        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by Erick [RB] View Post
                          Here you go.
                          Good job on the pink Erick.
                          A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Yes, they will be pink. I am hoping they "stick" out against titanium chair. We will see.

Comment

Working...
                            X