TiLite Medicare???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post
    Still with us....thanx.....I was given last rights 6X. Right now I am in the process of building strength from waist done and attempting to put walking back together.
    Docs told my family I wouldn't make it - after having a fever of 110F, I was in a coma for 5 days. Being so close to death is a life changing experience, huh!!

What's your walking prognosis? I can stand and walk a bit.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Walking is zero. And so are all these people. I was loaded with TONS of fluid buildup from mying so long. Complicated with that was all the loss os energy. All of this was a mess. I just requested so H2O therapy early this year. Those people had me in water hying on my back supported by a foam cushion at waist. They would then move my legs progressively in a walking motion. Eventually they got me to doing that myself. A key here was, I did it with eyes CLOSED. I was trying to eliminate as much input to brain as possible from any other thing. They had me walking at parallel bars in the water. I stopped this because of PT issues, not H2O. Since then I have slowly been buidling strength in all muscles throughout legs - waist to toes. I am having difficulty trying to get retraction of muscles working. It seems I have extension and am building strenght and tone. I really have no idea walking or not walking. Neither does anyone else. I have taken an approach I need to make things work 1 at at time as i extend farther and farther down the body away from the brain. Sometimes I "jump" to far forward and skp something and need to back up, but so far I have not run into a dead end. How long this will take or how close or how far I am from it, I am not sure. It is workig, so I keep going.

Comment

Originally posted by rlmtrhmiles View Post
        . . . I keep going.
        Hang in there!
        Chas
        TiLite TR3
        I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
        <
        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Here's a link to a TiLite wheelchair search on eBay.
          Chas
          TiLite TR3

<
          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Working...
          X