New Wheelchair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essie View Post
    @chasmengr Thank you!! I wish there was a standard for reporting weight. The TiLite website reports the TR3 at 9.3 lbs but I am sure that is without wheels, etc. for a 16 x 16. It makes it difficult to compare.
    E
    Yes, the weight is without wheels and TiLite states this, but it can be easy to miss.

* Weights based on 16” x 16” wheelchairs (12” x 12” for youth chairs) with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24” rear wheels weighs 7.2 lbs
    stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
      Yes, the weight is without wheels and TiLite states this, but it can be easy to miss.

* Weights based on 16” x 16” wheelchairs (12” x 12” for youth chairs) with all standard features except rear wheels. Rear wheels are not included due to the varying weights of the numerous wheel configurations offered by TiLite. For reference, a pair of standard 24” rear wheels weighs 7.2 lbs
      That font is so small; oh my gosh! Thanks for the information.
      E
      There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Comment

Working...
      X