X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this wheelchair? Quickie what?

Worth $25? Donnie

Hey,

It looks like a quickie revolution, they aren't a bad chair, they fold flat.
    25$ is a steal.

Comment

I second on the Revolution ... demo'd one once and loved it.
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

It is about 75 miles from my house. But my brother goes that way to see his girlfriend on the weekend. Think he is up there now. Trying to get in touch with him before the guy sells. He is only asking $25. Thing looks beat up but all I won't is an exercise chair. It's 17 inch wide and I need 16 but at $25. I think I can live with. Also has a quickie 2 at $25. We'll probably pick up both. Donnie

Another guy as a quickie GP. 15 inches wide that I could probably fit in and I could pick it up for about $100. Decisions, decisions, decisions you're killing me
        Last edited by rollin' man; 10 Aug 2012, 12:50 PM. Reason: Because I can

Comment

Definitely worth $25 for that revolution, hands down. It's worth it for the Quickie 2 as well.

I sold a Revolution on eBay a few months ago for $500. If you don't like it, eBay it.

Comment

Hey,

I have a very lightly used one posted and I'm looking for 300$ so 25$ is a great price

Comment

oh man, all those are deals! You are so lucky. I wish I had money, since you're debating on the 15" and that's what I need I would be seeing about having you buy it to sell to me!
              Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

IMOP More likely It's a quickie and get it for $25 that's a super deal jump on it !!!!
                Great chair for flight''s and travelling

Go for it
                Good Luck
                Have a good weekend
                Sincerely ;
                GL

Comment

Hi Bluefairy
                  Please post pics of the one you are selling / someone here probably is looking for a chair
                  For $300 do you include shipping ?
                  Thanks

Comment

I am so mad I had to turn off computer. Asked the guy if he had a PayPal account, which he did ask him if I could pay and then have someone pick them up. He said not to worry about he would hold. E-mailed me back that he sold both. I was discussed, still am. Hell, I'll get over it.. Not the first time I've been screwed without a Kiss! Right Lin. We have both been there. Pissed off Donnie

Tried to insert photos but to dumb. We'll figure it out. Even getting mad at Dragon naturally speaking I'm using. It's not wanting to treat the right. Bad day in paradise! Too bad I don't drink.

Comment

So mad. Also got off already posted one picture.

Comment

http://orlando.craigslist.org/bik/3185795694.html

Comment

Oh man! That sucks. Yep, been screwed a few times now! Cushions AND wheelchairs. I just gt my ebay cushion purchase today and the seller messed up the order or the measurements! It came 18x16, not 16x18. So I can't cut it down to size like planned. Pisses me off the most because otherwise I LOVE the cushion! It's definitely better than what I have and would be a nice upgrade.
                          Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Working...
                          X