TiLite: Tension Adjustable by Straps - Price Jump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TiLite: Tension Adjustable by Straps - Price Jump

I realize products periodically rise in price, but I am surprised to see the Tension Adj. by Strap back upholstery jump from $175 on the January order form to $300 on the current (July) order form.

Does anyone know if there was a change to the upholstery?

The tension adj. by strap seat upholstery has not changed in price, in fact it is the same price as when I ordered in '09, $150.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Originally posted by Brianm View Post
    I realize products periodically rise in price, but I am surprised to see the Tension Adj. by Strap back upholstery jump from $175 on the January order form to $300 on the current (July) order form.

Does anyone know if there was a change to the upholstery?

The tension adj. by strap seat upholstery has not changed in price, in fact it is the same price as when I ordered in '09, $150.
    Tell me about it, I ordered my FIRST new Tilite last week and was EXTREMELY unhappy to find out I had to pay that for my back upholstery!!! I cannot order different back as I need the folding handles and they make you buy that EXPENSIVE back upholstery to go with the handles. DID they change the material to a better one?? I will be really mad if its still the same material!!

Comment

Working...
    X