hand controls for paddle shift car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roller,

You may have to test SureGrip rocking control for yourself. I did not like them but I was concerned with precise response and stability for "tracking" my cars. I have nort tried their twist grip control but will probably give them and Wells-Engberg a try on my next car.

Viegel and Menox controls are nice and out of the way but don't allow enough stability for me when driving all out. That being said, I did install Viegels in my wifes SUV and they work fine.

Pic is in my user profile under albums. Only 1 pic shows my hand control from the side. Custom bent handle on Monarch control keeps it from hitting my leg. Good close up photos on an earlier thread called "Whats everyone drive". You can search for my previous posts. I think they are on page 7 or so.

Good luck.
    Last edited by BriRi; 07-19-2012, 04:38 PM. Reason: added info on previous thread

Comment

Originally posted by BriRi View Post
      Roller,

You may have to test SureGrip rocking control for yourself. I did not like them but I was concerned with precise response and stability for "tracking" my cars. I have nort tried their twist grip control but will probably give them and Wells-Engberg a try on my next car.

Viegel and Menox controls are nice and out of the way but don't allow enough stability for me when driving all out. That being said, I did install Viegels in my wifes SUV and they work fine.

Pic is in my user profile under albums. Only 1 pic shows my hand control from the side. Custom bent handle on Monarch control keeps it from hitting my leg. Good close up photos on an earlier thread called "Whats everyone drive". You can search for my previous posts. I think they are on page 7 or so.

Good luck.
      Wells-Engberg makes a great hand control with good mechanical feedback (reminds me of riding a motorcycle)

If your looking for precision in a twist hand control it's hard to find anything better than a DADC control. There vacuum servo makes for a really nice light feel.
      Jim, MA, MMET
      Bridgewater, MA

Comment

Working...
      X