Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any users of Panthera X ?

Hello

Are there any 'real life' users of Panthera X ? I had a presentation of Panthera X, U2 Light and Quickie Helium. X's weight was like 'wow' and 'hard/tight' feel of this chair was great, u2L and helium/q7 felt shake'y (dont know if it was my mind or what). Im afraid that I will break carbon frame though by scratching, hitting something. I use freewheel and dont care to look where im going (hole in the pavement or 2-3cm stone etc..).

If not X then I will take Helium.

Thanks!

Originally posted by asztar View Post
    Hello

Are there any 'real life' users of Panthera X ? I had a presentation of Panthera X, U2 Light and Quickie Helium. X's weight was like 'wow' and 'hard/tight' feel of this chair was great, u2L and helium/q7 felt shake'y (dont know if it was my mind or what). Im afraid that I will break carbon frame though by scratching, hitting something. I use freewheel and dont care to look where im going (hole in the pavement or 2-3cm stone etc..).

If not X then I will take Helium.

Thanks!

No please, specially if you are going to be agressive with it and with a freewheel go for the Panthera U2 light.

Comment

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
      No please, specially if you are going to be agressive with it and with a freewheel go for the Panthera U2 light.
      i rode both and like toto said, the U2 seems like a more logical everyday knock around chair. looks and felt more durable

Comment

Working...
      X