Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice color

Comment

I am on my third Küshall and I think they are better than any of the other I can get here. I don't like the Panthera and the Quickie chairs, none of them.
      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by SuprSi View Post
        I had the chair up to 20mph down a hill last week (satnav on lap!), even at that speed it turns easily. No caster flutter either, but I guess its pretty unlikely with 4" casters.
        20MPH??!!! Well, you were a biker after all, right? :-) I was too, but now I avoid speed limits with the wheelchair, especially with 4'' mounted casters!
        ''Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via''

Comment

Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
          I am on my third Küshall and I think they are better than any of the other I can get here. I don't like the Panthera and the Quickie chairs, none of them.
          The best Kushall wheelchair is the KSL, I tried to order it here in Greece but it turned to a disaster with the dealer and I nearly lost my 'pre-order' money after waiting 6 months with no results. But it must be a top chair..

Comment

I have a airlight pro. The KSL looks too wide front and the spiral under didn't work well. If you lean to the left, the whole seat is going left and you can fall out of the chair if you forget to keep the balance I am loosing thing down all the time, I would have been out of the chair in a second
            TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by woman from Europe View Post
              I have a airlight pro. The KSL looks too wide front and the spiral under didn't work well. If you lean to the left, the whole seat is going left and you can fall out of the chair if you forget to keep the balance I am loosing thing down all the time, I would have been out of the chair in a second
              The one with the spiral (suspension) you mean is the Kuschall R33 and its an awful chair indeed.
              The KSL is this one http://www.kueschall.ch/en/Active-wh...sentation.aspx

Comment

I don't think it has come here yet. But it is new chairs September 1st so we are all waiting what they will give us now
                TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Oh nice, so that's the non-adjustable version for when you're happy with the setup? I'll definitely be considering that for my next chair.

I'm really happy with the K4, the adjustability doesn't seem to cost much in terms of weight or strength. The adjustable height and angle of the backrest is ingenius!
                  T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Comment

I think it is only the front who are different with the K4 and the airlight. Mine is a K4 seat because I have suspensions since I am going up and down curbs all the time and some steps and I chose very little chambring because I need to go through narrow doors. The K4 is a little more heavy I think. Honestly, I am not to sure about the difference.
                    TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Working...
                    X