Cup Holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup Holder

I just recieved a new Quickie Q7 and I'm looking for a cup holder thats fits to the oblong tubing frame of the chair. My old holder was a velcro strap with a plastic slot that the cup holder could be installed and easily removed, but broke and the company is no longer in business. Can someone give me a suggestion please.

I use this one;

http://www.twofish.biz/medical.html
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

I use a regular bike cage bottle holder that I attached with velcro to the frame. They are cheap, work well, and the velcro goes around any size tubing. A nice stainless steel bottle from Klean Kanteen (27 oz. size) fits perfectly. www.kleankanteen.com

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff View Post

x2. Love it.

Comment

Thanks for getting back, I'll check both of these.

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen View Post
            I use a regular bike cage bottle holder that I attached with velcro to the frame. They are cheap, work well, and the velcro goes around any size tubing. A nice stainless steel bottle from Klean Kanteen (27 oz. size) fits perfectly. www.kleankanteen.com

Me too, but I use zip ties with the bike cage. Works like a champ and is cheap.

Comment

I just recieved the holder from twofish and is awesome, just what i was looking for. Thanks again for all your feedback.

Comment

Working...
              X