adjust drive lockout on storm arrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adjust drive lockout on storm arrow?

all of a sudden my invacare storm arrow goes into drive lockout even if i tilt the chair just a little. i used to be able to tilt up quite a bit before the drive lockout engages. is the drive lockout adjustable? how? i can't seem to find any mention of it on the programmers manual. i'm tired of my foot rest scraping on everything.

Don't know that chair specifically, but check for a simple limit switch on the tilting mechanism (frame) or actuator. They can get out of alignment as the joints in the mechanism wear. I sometimes have to cycle the switch manually to get ours to recognize the chair has been lowered or tilted down.

Comment

thanks for the reply MSspouse. the drive lockout for my chair was in the tilt potentiometer itself. i had just replaced that part and it wasn't adjusted properly when i installed it. once i adjusted it to the proper dial, the drive lockout was set back to 20deg tilt.

Comment

Is it adjustable. You need a programmer to adjust. Buy or borrow one, or set up a appointment with your dealer. It only takes 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
        X