adjusting dump in chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adjusting dump in chair

im thinkin of adding some dump to my chair befor ordering a new one i have a tilite zra do i just adjust it in the back tune or do i have to mess with the front tires to im actually really likung how it is but thinkin of gettin a none adjustable new chair and just want to make sure
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Yeah, you have to mess with the front tcasters unless you can put the casters in a different hole in the forks. The object is to have a 90o angle on the caster housing.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
      Yeah, you have to mess with the front tcasters unless you can put the casters in a different hole in the forks. The object is to have a 90o angle on the caster housing.

right now the front casters are in the middle hole i can go up or down one hole but how do i tell if it 90 degree on the housing

im t10 run about 1 and a half to 2 inches of dump in current chair and feel stable so maybe i should leaveit alone just tryin to decide on this new chair
      to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Working...
      X