Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this be the first UK Oracing chair...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be the first UK Oracing chair...?

Hey all,

Just had my chair pics from Felipe and the guys @ Oracing. I've got to say the customer service i've had from both Oracing and Spokz.co.uk is the best i've experienced in 17 years of being a 'wheelie'.

Chair is en-route from Spain and i will keep you updated on how it is in daily use.....feel sorry for the guy delivering it, its a long push....ignore that, just read order form and its coming by courier!

Oracle chair

that chair looks awesome!

Comment

providing that your specs are correct you will not be disappointed. I've been in mine 6 months and love it. 100% agree about the customer service. And I'm fairly certain my 2 (day chair & rugby chair) are the only ones on this side of the Atlantic. So welcome to a very prestigious club.

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by tooley View Post
        providing that your specs are correct you will not be disappointed. I've been in mine 6 months and love it. 100% agree about the customer service. And I'm fairly certain my 2 (day chair & rugby chair) are the only ones on this side of the Atlantic. So welcome to a very prestigious club.

Congrats!
        Don't say that Tooley.....already anxious, but i measured about 20 times and had great help and guidence from Steve@Spokz so touch wood, all will be well!

Comment

No it`s not the first Oracing wheelchair in uk, be sure you`re going to be seating in good stuff, nice chair.

Comment

is there any other chair other than oracing with that V-shaped camber tube bracket?i love that look...could tilite make one like that?
            walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

Comment

Originally posted by nia adha View Post
              is there any other chair other than oracing with that V-shaped camber tube bracket?i love that look...could tilite make one like that?
              Lasher do it first, Tilite could do it no problem too, that`s only cut the tubes and weld them, but if they do that they will go out of their semi-series production.
              Their business policy are different than Lasher or Oracing.

This one live in UK too Lee as you can see in the backuphosthery spokz`name, are a few of them.

Comment

Originally posted by lee5595 View Post
                Don't say that Tooley.....already anxious, but i measured about 20 times and had great help and guidence from Steve@Spokz so touch wood, all will be well!
                20 times should do it. I only measured 18 times and everything was ok, lol.

I believe (could be mistaken) toto borrowed that design from Lasher for his original cantilevered-frame Oracing chair.

Comment

Originally posted by tooley View Post
                  20 times should do it. I only measured 18 times and everything was ok, lol.

I believe (could be mistaken) toto borrowed that design from Lasher for his original cantilevered-frame Oracing chair.
                  That`s right.

Comment

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post

This one live in UK too Lee as you can see in the backuphosthery spokz`name, are a few of them.
                    Yes Toto...the new UK Oracing Dealer www.spokz.co.uk ordered 3 'demo' chairs an SX, F2 and Cube...thats his F2 Demo chair in the company colours and logo....think he's getting it in same delivery as mine....oh, can you tell i'm getting excited

Comment

Ooo I love the purple one. I have purple spokes and caster forks (spray painted.) I'd LOVE dino wheels with purple spokes, and purple anodized unitines and FL soft rolls. I'm going to try for the unitines and soft rolls in the future, but I don't see myself ever affording the dinos
                      Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by totoL1 View Post
                        Lasher do it first
                        not sure about that... rgk did it years ago, and im not even certain they were first. there are lots of bespoke manufacturers in europe, and several that can do more customisation than oracing.

Comment

gtm i think
                          http://www.gtmmobil.com.pl/en/aktywn...ch/gtm-hammer/
                          Last edited by amyk; 04-06-2012, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X