Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign me up for my new car.. no worries about spasms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign me up for my new car.. no worries about spasms.

wow!!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Yea I heard that so far these no hands google cars have driven over 200k miles with no wrecks or incidents at all.
      Most everything I say is

Comment

Huh. I've read reports on this project of Google's, but never put 2+2 together for its application of increasing independence for some people.

Right on.

Comment

Any guesses as to how the "driver" communicates with the car? For example, in this video how did the car "know" to find a HC parking spot?
          stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
            Any guesses as to how the "driver" communicates with the car? For example, in this video how did the car "know" to find a HC parking spot?
            If the car has image recognition software sophisticated enough to navigate traffic in real time, finding a handicapped spot by parsing the image stream to find the blue and white wheelchair symbol would be trivial. Driver probably just has to say "park in handicapped spot"

Comment

I'd like to see how it goes in some decent traffic and on a freeway not a street with no cars.

Comment

Working...
              X