Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think of this gadget? Possibilities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Lin View Post
    That only explains the disabled community attention. But why are all the ABs paying it so much attention?
    I could be that those of able body are terrified of being like us. Lol!

All kidding aside many people of able body think it's all about standing. I'll be the first to say that if you're a "walkie" or can stand for a while then go it. I also belive that if somebody wants to be upright and can afford the technology then why not.

But at the end of the day there is little I can't do from my chair and I can't expect people who have never needed a wheelchair to get that point.

Be Big,
    AMAC
    L4/L5 CES

www.DRAFT.cc
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1024602574

Messages from Alan Maccini and are produced utilizing voice recognition software. As a result of this on occasion a misrecognition of a word will occur and while spelled correctly will result in an unintended word appearing. We apologize for any errors.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Lin View Post
      That only explains the disabled community attention. But why are all the ABs paying it so much attention?
      in my 26 yrs of this life, my AB friends sent me all kinds of things that they thought was hope. this kind of attention has tapered off after all these years. what they really cannot understand is i don't care about those things any more. i am in so much pain, i only want enough pain cessation to get in my wheelchair again. that's all.

Comment

Working...
      X