X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ryano View Post
    The reply from the warranty department today
    Nicely done, Schwalbe!

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by ryano View Post
      The reply from the warranty department today
      Wow, thanks for posting that. I didn't think they'd respond. I'm not used to companies responding when there's a problem though I have to say Tilite has been in my case a real exception. Had all sorts of little things wrong when I got my TR and they bent over backwards so many times to get even the small things right, I mean they just woulnd't quit. I was impressed and still am. I had a bad experience ordering from Schwalbe a few years ago and that really stuck with me. I am glad to see there are folks there who care.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleB View Post
        Nicely done, Schwalbe!

With schwalbe we will never have a problem, when i went for marathon plus one of them was defect, they just sent my a new one.
        Anyway i think they have to increase their quality controls.

Comment

Any ideas of where to get RR's in 26" size that isnt as pricey as the Schwalbe site (more like the Sportaid site prices)? Sportaid says they dont carry the 26" version as they 'arent as popular', and some other website I looked at seem sketchy so I'm avoiding rolling the dice with that.

I'd love to try them out, is there a big difference compared to Vtracs at 100lbs? Anyone see an increased incidence of tube blowouts running at the RR pressures?

Comment

Working...
          X