New Footplate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Footplate

This is a pic of my footplate I just got done doing for my new chair. I have a bit more to do to it then I will be done. This will be my last paint job I do because my hands are becoming more swollen every day and this has taken me two months to do when before it would only take me two hours to do this.

That's much too nice to scuff up. Hope you wear soft-soled shoes Maybe you should clear coat it.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I only wear flip flops anymore or bare foot. but the clear coat will be extra thick.

Comment

Fot Plate

Great imagination and artistry.

Artisticly,

Art Werks
        You C.A.N.
        Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

Originally posted by Disneytodd View Post
          I only wear flip flops anymore or bare foot. but the clear coat will be extra thick.
          Ahhh . . . southern FL
          Chas
          TiLite TR3
          I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
          <
          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Chas, I believe that would be Southern CA...his profile says "DisneyLAND"

Disneytodd...I am in the hospital right now, but when I break out of this joint I would love to meet up with you at DL/DCA sometime. I have a Premium Pass so can go anytime I want. Being in the hospital since Dec 9th I have been having Disney withdrawal!
            ~Mandy~
            SCI as a result of spinal surgery
            TiLite Aero Z!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CurvySAT05 View Post
              Chas, I believe that would be Southern CA...his profile says "DisneyLAND"
              Oops . . . my bad
              Ahhh . . southern CA
              Chas
              TiLite TR3

<
              UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

The weather here today is "cold" and getting ready for another round of rain...yes, believe it or not it does rain SOMETIMES in sunny so cal!
                ~Mandy~
                SCI as a result of spinal surgery
                TiLite Aero Z!!!

Comment

Even when I get the rare chance to visit colder areas I can't wear shoes anymore due to extreme pain and swelling in my feet. I hope to post pics of my chair once I get it all done.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneytodd View Post
                    This is a pic of my footplate I just got done doing for my new chair. I have a bit more to do to it then I will be done. This will be my last paint job I do because my hands are becoming more swollen every day and this has taken me two months to do when before it would only take me two hours to do this.
                    Nice foot plate. Your quite artisitic. Hope it lasts a long time after all your hard work.

Comment

Working...
                    X