Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icon Wheelchairs - special edition for veterans

Cross-posted - also in -veterans-

We're working on a special edition of the Icon for veterans - this will be one of the options available - this is an actual chair that we're getting ready for a veteran, which is why I redacted the name on the top tape.

The name tape goes on with velcro, the coins are bonded onto the back - we're working on a holder for the coins so that they can be taken out if need be (for cleaning etc).

Feedback appreciated.

very nice jeff.

Comment

I thought is camouflage.
      Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Comment

Very nice! Remember the U.S. Coast Guard, too. (It's a pet peeve of mine that USCG is not mentioned by Quickie or TiLite. I'm a USCG Vet.)
        Chas
        TiLite TR3
        Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
        I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
        <
        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I trust there will be Royal Canadian Air Force, Royal Canadian Navy & Canadian Army versions as well??

Comment

All branches of the forces will be represented, and I promise not to discriminate against Canuckians.

I had some discussions early on with folks involved with Wounded Warriors (www.woundedwarriors.ca) to participate in some way with their program, and went to the PVA games in Pittsburgh this summer.

Comment

Gun metal gray

Comment

congrats Jeff Admns on being on the CBS nightly news! with vet Casey Adams...the chair looked great! wow! Great spot!

sorry the story was not as positive and Casey is having such a hard time with PTSD etc (
                "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Originally posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
                  congrats Jeff Admns on being on the CBS nightly news! with vet Casey Adams...the chair looked great! wow! Great spot!

sorry the story was not as positive and Casey is having such a hard time with PTSD etc (
                  Was this on tonight? What, no heads up?!
                  stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

CBSnews:
                    link
                    link
                    link
                    Chas
                    TiLite TR3
                    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                    <
                    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
                      CBSnews:
                      link
                      link
                      link
                      Thanks, but what's with the cliffhanger? Where's the link where they jump off the loading dock? You have to post that, too.
                      stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
                        Thanks, but what's with the cliffhanger? Where's the link where they jump off the loading dock? You have to post that, too.
                        I think that's a joke referring to the video Jeff and Christian did with the Marvel.

Comment

Originally posted by grommet View Post
                          I think that's a joke referring to the video Jeff and Christian did with the Marvel.
                          Yes, I know.
                          stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

:-) Yeah I thought you did but wasn't sure. It was a great video, coming off that loading dock and that boulder. I don't think Jeff or Christian are going to put that video out again .. well, not until every lawyer retires, just in case ;-)

Comment

Working...
                            X