X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you guys post pictures please?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Bishop View Post
      Well, the nightmare is over ( for me at least). My conversion finally got here last night. It appears they ( GoShichi, Kelley Auto Group, SVM, etc.) did a nice job. One note to mention- they are having trouble finding rigs to haul them once completed, so the mobility co. I use ( R&J Mobility in Independence, Or.) flew one of their guys to Ft. Wayne, In. and he drove it back to Or. for about the same cost. Hope the rest of you who have been waiting will soon get closure on your trucks too.
      Congratulations!! I'm still waiting for my truck. Patient, patient

Comment

Anyone have a 2500 and lift kit with this set up?
        Louie Gonzalez
        C6 C7

Comment

Phil I'm glad you finally got it man! Sa50 you're in TX right, did you send up a Texas Edition? I sure would like to see those pics as I have a TX Edition that I'll be sending up in the next 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by showkaser View Post
            Phil I'm glad you finally got it man! Sa50 you're in TX right, did you send up a Texas Edition? I sure would like to see those pics as I have a TX Edition that I'll be sending up in the next 2 weeks
            I'm in San Antonio and I did send them a Texas Edition 2WD Crew Cab. I'm getting the passenger side conversion. They told me that it will be ready this coming week. They're going to send me some more pictures on Monday. I will send you pictures once I get them. I can email them to you if you want. This is my email: vee-tee501@satx.rr.com

Comment

2012 GMC Denali

They just received my truck yesterday!! (Monday April 23, 2012) Hopefully it will be in production soon!!

Comment

This my truck, and I've been driving it since October. It's the nicest quietest vehicle I've owned

Comment

Very nice TREA18.
                  C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

My truck is 10 months old and my horizontal actuator startled rattling wile driving and right before the door would close and open up. Two weeks ago I ordered a replacement (one year warranty) but it had been backordered. Yesterday my door quit so if you notice it acting up get on it early.
                    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
                    Pete C6/'97

Comment

Originally posted by Brianm View Post
                      Very nice TREA18.
                      Thanks

BRASWELLF5

As far as the horizontal actuator is it binding or electrical. Have you ever heard any weird noise from the vertical?

Comment

Not from the vertical. I'm going to price them both so maybe keep a spare if this is going to be a prob. There's only 3 bolts and a small bracket that holds it on. About a 30 minute job is all.
                        It's more of a clanking sound but only when the door was about 1 foot from closing and did the same when opening. now it will start to open but it throws the breaker. Im thinking it's binding up and flipping the breaker.
                        Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
                        Pete C6/'97

Comment

Originally posted by BRASWELLF5 View Post
                          Not from the vertical. I'm going to price them both so maybe keep a spare if this is going to be a prob. There's only 3 bolts and a small bracket that holds it on. About a 30 minute job is all.
                          It's more of a clanking sound but only when the door was about 1 foot from closing and did the same when opening. now it will start to open but it throws the breaker. Im thinking it's binding up and flipping the breaker.
                          What brand actuator are they using?

I've taken them apart and repaired them before.

You might be able to fix the old one so it's good enough to use as a temp replacement for when the next one breaks.
                          Jim, MA, MMET
                          Bridgewater, MA

Comment

I do not know the brand yet but I will find out. They have to send the old one back for a core but I am going to get the serial number and other info off of it.
                            Pete C6/'97

Comment

Turns out I had a pinched wire on the vertical actuator motor, that was throwing the breaker. Simple 5 minute fix. Gotta replace my actuator for a new one next week. Mobility SVM told me the new ones are a lot better and they have had to replace these before.

On these actuators, all they are is a glorified electric trailer jack. Its as simple technology as you can get.
                              Pete C6/'97

Comment

My Truck

Finally after 6 months I have it in my garage.

Comment

Working...
                                X