X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new sleep number bed video

Enjoy ;]

C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

ahhh.. I remember coming home from rehab and my first night in a queen size bed. Nice being able to roll over (or at least aspire too). And just wait `til there's a girl in there with you. Nuthin' like it!

Sweet dreams!!!

Comment

do these beds work well?

Comment

cool bed mac

Comment

Mac... That was funny (but I have 2 sons so that is the standard humor around my house)... I wonder about the "air" they put in your bed

Comment

I hope the bed serves you well. Should be very comfortable.

I don't know how folks make do without a hospital bed. I need to sit up in bed to take medicine, get picked out of bed and all night long I change positions to be comfortable. You must have better strength and balance than me.

Enjoy
            C 5/6 Comp.
            No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Hi "Mac85,"
              Sorry I didn't watch the whole video. I've seen those guys work before. It is amazing how quickly they can set up the sleep number beds. Now, if they would only put on the mattress pad, sheets, blankets, and fluff the pillows before they leave.

Enjoy your new bed. We love ours. By the way...what is your sleep number???

All the best,
              GJ

Comment

We love our sleep number and Forestranger ours has the adjustable platform so that you can raise the head or the feet, plus it has a built in massager which we have never used cause it is so noisy.

Comment

Originally posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
                  We love our sleep number and Forestranger ours has the adjustable platform so that you can raise the head or the feet, plus it has a built in massager which we have never used cause it is so noisy.
                  We don't like the massage feature either......what is up with that....wonder who ever uses it???

All the best,
                  GJ

Comment

Originally posted by forestranger52 View Post
                    I don't know how folks make do without a hospital bed. I need to sit up in bed to take medicine, get picked out of bed and all night long I change positions to be comfortable. You must have better strength and balance than me.

Enjoy
                    I have had a Sleep Number bed since I got out of rehab 13 years ago, never have to roll at night. Until a few years ago I just had a standard frame, but upgraded to the adjustable frame and it made my awesome bed even awesomer! The Sleep Number folks use another company to supply the adjustable frame, perhaps the massage feature works better with non-air mattresses, but it is quite solid and reliable. This frame only has head and feet elevation though, no raising and lowering of the entire bed or tilting of the entire mattress. I am a very happy Sleep Number customer, as are my parents and several friends based on my recommendation.
                    http://about.me/joshuawinkler

Comment

Thank you all for the comments

Originally posted by randomryan007 View Post
                      do these beds work well?
                      I love mine so far.
                      Originally posted by forestranger52 View Post
                      I hope the bed serves you well. Should be very comfortable.

Enjoy
                      I sleep on my back all night long 10-12 hrs, I don't have strenght or core at all and take my pills laying flat ;]

Originally posted by gjnl View Post
                      Hi "Mac85,"
                      Sorry I didn't watch the whole video. I've seen those guys work before. It is amazing how quickly they can set up the sleep number beds. Now, if they would only put on the mattress pad, sheets, blankets, and fluff the pillows before they leave.

Enjoy your new bed. We love ours. By the way...what is your sleep number???

All the best,
                      GJ
                      I put it down to 35 and haven't noticed and skin break down ;]
                      C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mac85 View Post
                        Thank you all for the comments

I put it down to 35 and haven't noticed and skin break down ;]
                        I'm 6'3" and weight 145 lbs. Not much meat on the bones. My sleep number is 50.

All the best,
                        GJ

Comment

My number is 40 and Davids is 50

Comment

i guess im gonna have to get one of those beds mac was that a birthday present to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by larry1975 View Post
                              i guess im gonna have to get one of those beds mac was that a birthday present to yourself
                              NL is a tiny one...5'3/4" and 115 lbs and her sleep number is 50...go figure.

All the best,
                              GJ

Comment

Working...
                              X