ROHO Cover Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2TiRods View Post
    I just received my new Quatro and noticed there was a small hole on the top of the cover. After two days of use that tiny hole has turned into 3" long run. I am not very impressed quality and durability thus far. I will be calling Customer Service on Monday.
    Our Customer Service should send you a free warranty replacement cover once you contact them. If you run into any problem, contact me directly.

Sorry for the problem with your new ROHO product, and thank you for giving us a chance to make it right.

Sincerely,

Tom Borcherding
    tomb@therohogroup.com

Comment

Hopefully just an isolated incident.

Comment

Products ordered
        Stock# Product Item price Quantity Total
        ROHO-QS-C ROHO Quadtro Select High Profile Wheelchair Cushion Covers
        Choose Options:
        Cover: [RO-QU1R1010SC 18 x 18 x 4]
        $42.99 1 $42.99
        Subtotal: $42.99
        Shipping cost: $9.99

Total: $52.98

Customer notes
        I want the cover that was released by ROHO on November 18th and is designated "new style HS" for High Stretch.
        Above is the order I input to Sportaid on November 28th. Judging by the pictures below, I don't believe I got the HS cover. Am I right?
        "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

McDuff, No you did not receive the new cover with the enhanced stretch. Contact me directly and we'll get it straightened out for you.

Tom Borcherding
          tomb@therohogroup.com

Comment

Thanks Tom, it was good talking to you. Thanks for your help in ensuring I get the right cover, I appreciate a company who appreciates their customers.
            "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Wow, great CS. I see that at least one company cares.
              C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Hey Mac, I think that I would get that skin condition checked out. Doesen't seem to be getting better.
                C 5/6 Comp.
                No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

I received a new Quadtro High Profile a couple of weeks ago and it came with the new cover. Until now, the only cover that was comfortable to me was the old style Lycra cover. But, as most know they weren't very durable so they didn't last too long before they would get holes or thin spots. This new cover, is just as comfortable as the old Lycra cover and seems to have the same stretch characteristics. It seems like it should be much more durable as well. Thanks Roho, for continuing to provide the best support and gear for our rears. My butt thanks you!
                  Johnny
                  http://www.pbase.com/big24fan

Comment

Working...
                  X