Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people carry things like wallets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do people carry things like wallets?

I have been using a pouch that wraps around my back to carry things like a phone and a wallet but I am not happy about the strap around my back - how do other s carry things?

I carry it my backpack.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

In my Backpack.
      Brianm what kind of backpack do you use? I use a jansport

Comment

I have a pouch connected to the front of my chair just under my seat pan, I keep my wallet, phone, keys, etc in there.

Comment

I use the Day Cruiser from Wheelchair Gear: http://www.wheelchairgear.com/daycruiser.html
          C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

I use the little bag you can get with the chair to hang under the chair behind my legs. I would never put anything important in my backpack since it is so easy to steal when I wheel around.
            TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

I wouldn't put anything valuable in a backpack either for fear of it being stolen. Here is what I use.

http://advantagebag.com/wheelchair_downunder_bags.htm

Comment

I shove my wallet between my seat cushion and the arm rest skirt on power chair.
                C-6/7 incomplete

Comment

I use a cross body purse so that no one can rip it off of me. I carry my wallet and other girl stuff in it and then carry other supplies in the little bag under my chair.
                  DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

I have a Advantage shelf under my seat seat you can't see. Carry my stuff in a fanny pack and stick it under there.

Comment

the net underneath (called a catch-all) is handy too. I've carried a 20-lb dumbell in there, this one is from Ti-Lite.
                      Last edited by tooley; 09-14-2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

........... or a multi pocket shirt in warm weather.

Comment

for valuables to which I need quick accessibility (e.g., bus pass) . . .

http://www.amazon.com/Lewis-N-Clark-.../dp/B004RJWEZY

I also use a neck lanyard for my phone.
                          Last edited by chasmengr; 09-14-2011, 03:23 PM.
                          Chas
                          TiLite TR3
                          Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                          I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                          <
                          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by OopyDoopy View Post
                            I have a pouch connected to the front of my chair just under my seat pan, I keep my wallet, phone, keys, etc in there.
                            Same here.

Comment

solid seat pans are nice............

you can mount all kinds of goodies to the underside. the blue ring is where i clip my car keys. the pouch holds my wallet and checkbook. on the back behind the backrest are pouches mounted with velcro that hold a cell phone, pen/notepad and some other goodies.

Comment

Working...
                              X