Drainage Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drainage Bags

I have looked all over the place for a bigger cc sized urine bag. Ever since my knowledge and use of Vetericyn/Microcyn my bladder is super healthy *knock on wood* and urine flows out me fast and very clean. My current bag is 2000cc and super full by morning and that is with only drinking about 32-38 oz. of water everynight. I still feel thirsty but if I drink more then I would be ADing before the morning is here. The 2000cc get full within about 8 hours. Need a bigger bag like OVER 9000cc.
    I did find out that I have a polyp in my bladder which is causing all the sediment I am having. Have to get it removed sometime. Thanks!

Originally posted by zwthomp View Post
    I have looked all over the place for a bigger cc sized urine bag. Ever since my knowledge and use of Vetericyn/Microcyn my bladder is super healthy *knock on wood* and urine flows out me fast and very clean. My current bag is 2000cc and super full by morning and that is with only drinking about 32-38 oz. of water everynight. I still feel thirsty but if I drink more then I would be ADing before the morning is here. The 2000cc get full within about 8 hours. Need a bigger bag like OVER 9000cc.
    I did find out that I have a polyp in my bladder which is causing all the sediment I am having. Have to get it removed sometime. Thanks!

I made up my own night bag with a 5 litre cat litter plastic jug.
    Never worry about overfill and easy to clean/sterilize.
    I dump high volumes at night also.

Comment

Bard, Kendall, and Medline make a 4000 cc. bedside drainage bag. You can hook two up together (in-line) if you really need this.

I would not advise hooking an indwelling catheter up to a device not designed for this use, with an antireflux valve to prevent backflow into your bladder.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
      X