DME Etiquette Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys,

So the stock FreeWheel is adjustable and works for footrests that are 4.5" off the floor or lower. This measurement is taken from the top front of the footrest. For footrests higher than that I make custom frames. Thay work great and have adjustablity in them as well. Here's a pic of custom frame. (Oh, and a happy camper!)

Pat

Comment

Thanks Pat D., That photo also shows what the highmount looks like.

Comment

Thanks. I hadn't ordered it just yet, so I will hold off until I know exactly what the footplate situation is.

Comment

Thanks, Pat!!
          Chas
          TiLite TR3
          Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
          I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
          <
          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Locke, two things: Center of Gravity and double checking seat depth. Are you comfortable with both?
            Chas
            TiLite TR3
            I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
            <
            UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I do think my seat depth is appropriate. Don't know what the center of gravity is set at. When I got the chair back from when the frame cracked they did something and it was very tippy, the whole frame had to be moved backward.

Comment

The ZRA2 has a large range of CoG adjustment. The ZR2's CoG range is quite limited.

If you still want the ZR, I suggest you measure what you CoG is now, so the ZR will be reasonably close.
                Chas
                TiLite TR3

<
                UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Working...
                X