Has anyone bought from Care Medical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone bought from Care Medical

Has anyone bought from Care Medical source (www.caremedicalsource.com)... I had planned to buy a cushion from Sportaid but unfortunately wont accept credit card from international customers. Its not like I am in Uzbekistan or anything, they just have a blanket policy that does not allow such transactions...

Anyway have you bought from Care Medical Source before? what was your impression? Are they knowledgeable? Although I am only buying a cushion innitially, I would like to keep this in mind because I will be in the market for a new manual wheelchair soon

Yes, they are great, I've been dealing with Tyler there for over 20 years now.
    "Life is about how you
    respond to not only the
    challenges you're dealt but
    the challenges you seek...If
    you have no goals, no
    mountains to climb, your
    soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

I second what Curt says. No problem so far. As with any internet dealings, just make sure to be very clear with what you want and ensure they are clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Leatherbee View Post
        Yes, they are great, I've been dealing with Tyler there for over 20 years now.
        + one. Dealing with Tyler for almost 8 years buying mostly equipment.
        T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

Comment

Same here, no problems.

Craig80

Comment

yep, i've been buying from there about 8 years also
            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

I have purchased many things from there over the years, no problems at all!

Comment

Here, here! They've been great!

Comment

Fair prices. Good service. Tyler knows his stuff.

Comment

yes, no problems.

Comment

I just got a new chair through medicare and they were the plans provider. I was very happy with the process, even though it seemed to take a long time through no fault of their own.

They were very thorough about getting the precise measurements at the same appointment with the OT guy, and delivery of the chair was a breeze. They listened to me and did not try to sell me more than I wanted or needed. I have dealt with them before this new chair and I will continue to do business with them in the future.
                      Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Care Medical is the best! Dealing with Tyler since '94!

engineermom2

Comment

Working...
                        X