TiLite Guy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TiLite Guy?

haven't seen any posts from tilite guy in a long time. wonder if tilite didn't think it was a good idea to have a person posting in here and fired him? it was kinda nice to see a representative for the company in here to comment on issues we as users have, shame on them if they got rid of him.

I think he was probably too overwhelmed with all the issues with the Tilite ZRA series 2. I bet his inbox was full every time he logged in.
    www.KeithLarocque.com

Comment

When I was at my dealer a while ago I heard that a major TiLite rep had passed away..he had a heart attack..was a young guy with a family. He had been with company a long time and was well loved.
      "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

I was going to ask this question too as I thought he provided a valuable service that I appreciated. I've missed his input. I sent TiLite Guy a PM almost a week ago and haven't gotten a reply. Sad to hear that the young Ti Rep died so suddenly and left a grieving family.

Would be nice to hear from Ti again here on CC, and hope that members' important feedback about ZRA 2 backrest issues won't keep him away forever.
        Do not confuse silence with consent or fatigue for indifference.

Comment

He was blocked from posting for a bit too, never really seemed to recover the momentum after that.

Comment

Ti Lite guy

Yes, we want him back. I have questions about my new ZR!!!!!!!
            Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
            ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I'm here! I'm here! Mostly answering PM's. Several additional projects are vying for time....

Let me know if you have questions.

TiLite
              TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

Originally posted by TiLite View Post
                I'm here! I'm here! Mostly answering PM's. Several additional projects are vying for time....

TiLite
                i ordered a new ZR2, hopefully should get it soon, it's been more than 3 weeks. Why doesn't Tilite offer a second set of fendered side guards with a different profile at a discount price? I run rightruns in summer and the kenda 1 3/8 knobby in winter, i asked to profile to the knobby. just wonder how crappy it will look when using the RR's. I also told my DME I wanted a CAD drawing, not sure he even knew what i was talking about.

Comment

TiLite
                  Welcome back!
                  Chas
                  TiLite TR3
                  Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                  I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                  <
                  UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by jschism View Post
                    i ordered a new ZR2, hopefully should get it soon, it's been more than 3 weeks. Why doesn't Tilite offer a second set of fendered side guards with a different profile at a discount price? I run rightruns in summer and the kenda 1 3/8 knobby in winter, i asked to profile to the knobby. just wonder how crappy it will look when using the RR's. I also told my DME I wanted a CAD drawing, not sure he even knew what i was talking about.
                    I'll forward your suggestion and see what we can do about the side guards. As for the CAD, I'm not sure about that one. Unless you had something custom on the chair or we were out of a part, the chair ships within 10 days of receiving the order.

TiLite
                    TiLite. The Ultimate Ride.

Comment

Wheels &amp; Tires

TiLite
                      I just got the footplate issue the one with 2 inch sides taken care of by Mark ay Ti. If I had known that my feet will be slipping off the sides and just what that 2" sided footplate was I would have gotten it.

Question: I got the basic low flange wire wheels with the 1" Schwalbe with my new chair. Can this wheel accommodate the Primo Knobby Black Side Wheelchair Tires 24" x 1-3/8"?

I don't like the 1" tires.

Thanks,

Gary
                      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

TiLite
                        Happy to have you back TiLite Guy!
                        Do not confuse silence with consent or fatigue for indifference.

Comment

Tilite guy: Custom foot rest

Tilite guy...

I just found a special order form at Tilite. I'm interested in the reverse foot plate. The open one with out the abs plate. How do I go about getting one?

Thanks

Ga, never mind, I just saw the price: $500.!
                          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I asked for a CAD drawing for my new ZR2 and Tiffany at Tilite said it would cost me $75 and it would need to be done after chair was completed because they didn't design it. Makes no sense, are they outsourcing wheelchairs now? they also said it would be shipped last friday, but now it has been changed for shipment today. Already off to a good start, NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by jschism View Post
                              I asked for a CAD drawing for my new ZR2 and Tiffany at Tilite said it would cost me $75 and it would need to be done after chair was completed because they didn't design it. Makes no sense, are they outsourcing wheelchairs now? they also said it would be shipped last friday, but now it has been changed for shipment today. Already off to a good start, NOT.
                              Are you saying that you did not receive any CAD drawing whatsoever? I have a new ZR2 on order and had to submit a signed approval on the CAD before building could start. At least that's how it's supposed to work.
                              stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Working...
                              X