Weight of my Tilite Aero Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight of my Tilite Aero Z

I have a Tilite Aero Z with a Jay 3 backrest approx. 14-15 inches tall, I have Spinergy Spox 24 inch rimms with rubber coated handrims, a Roho low profile cushion, 4 inch aluminum soft roll tires on the front, does anyone have a similar chair and know how much it weighs?

More than you might suspect. Between 25-30lbs is my guess. What size is the frame?
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

18x20

Comment

weighs a ton with you fat ass in it
        C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

haha real funny

Comment

Closer to 30 than 25.
            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I have an AeroZ1. it weighs about 37# with my accessories. Sunrise site says Jay3 backs' weights are "1.7 lbs. and up without mounting hardware," so I'm guessing yours is 4-5#. You didn't say what accessories you have other than the Jay3, so I threw in some weights below for good measure. I have the weights of LX but not Spox. (most weights are guesses.)

Last edited by chasmengr; 06-14-2011, 12:57 AM.
              Chas
              TiLite TR3
              Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
              I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
              <
              UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

thanks for all the info

Comment

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
                  I have an AeroZ1. it weighs about 37# with my accessories. Sunrise site says Jay3 backs' weights are "1.7 lbs. and up without mounting hardware," so I'm guessing yours is 4-5#. You didn't say what accessories you have other than the Jay3, so I threw in some weights below for good measure. I have the weights of LX but not Spox. (most weights are guesses.)

[ATTACH]40720[/ATTACH]
                  I'm dubious of published factory weight estimates. I would also wager that the weight of your LXs with solid tires is probably closer to 8 lbs.

Nothing beats using an accurate scale.
                  stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

i have spinergy spox with schwalbe tires and inner tubes with rubber coated hand rims

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
                      I'm dubious of published factory weight estimates. I would also wager that the weight of your LXs with solid tires is probably closer to 8 lbs.

Nothing beats using an accurate scale.
                      My lxs w/marathons short tabs and D's rings are 4lbs each, so I agree. My 17x18 Roho low profile Quattro is 4lbs. That's 12, right there. Add 15 for the frame and casters and another 5 for the back.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was between 30-35, all in.

Comment

i don't mind how heavy the chair is i weighed myself on a visit to RIC in Chicago me in the chair was 221.9 the heavier the chair the lighter i am

Comment

Weight isnt the biggest concern for a chair, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                          X