handcycle pulls to right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

handcycle pulls to right

ive noticed my xlt pro is pulling to the right and the front tire leans to the right a little ive messed with the road compensator but doesnt seem to help any ideas
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

update went out and turned the road compensator now the hole tire is stuck leaning way over to the right how do i fix this

Comment

Your caliper brakes aren't slightly rubbing, right?

Comment

no but now the road compensator fell off and the spring and a bolt flew out the black rod fell out the silver ends are still connected

Comment

Time to gather up all the parts and make a trip to the local bike shop.

Comment

anyone know about the screw that goes in this silver tube do you just screwit down tight or what

Comment

I bet Patrick can help you

Comment

Did you ever get this corrected?

Comment

Originally posted by djrolling View Post
                  Did you ever get this corrected?

yes it was the road compensator and pat did help

Comment

Working...
                  X