Shower Wheelchairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shower Wheelchairs

I did a search for shower chairs, but am still unsure what we should go with. My husband needs a self-propelled shower chair that will fit over a raised toilet.

Can I get some suggestions, please?
    --Jodi--
    www.clausingfamily.com
    www.facebook.com/ryanclausing

If he's using a shower chair, why does he still need a raised toilet? Couldn't you replace the toilet?
    C-6/7 incomplete

Comment

I got a Kaz, and was able to put the rear wheels at a height that would fit over my toilet, which is 18" at the rim.
      Last edited by Donno; 4 Jun 2011, 7:01 PM. Reason: spelling
      Don - Grad Student Emeritus
      T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

Check out ActiveAid. Not only do they have a wide selection, they readily customize and have many adjustments you can make in configuration, including floor to seat height.

If you want something that can also be used for travel, check out www.nuprodx.com

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Ebay has a ton of them.

Comment

Try the Raz-SP shower commode chair. It is self propelled, but yes, it does come with commode and most likely will not fit over toilet.

http://www.razdesigninc.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kingshox View Post
              Try the Raz-SP shower commode chair. It is self propelled, but yes, it does come with commode and most likely will not fit over toilet.

http://www.razdesigninc.com/
              The commode can be removed - I ordered mine without one.
              Don - Grad Student Emeritus
              T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

Working...
              X