• Show
Clear All

2011 silverado 2500HD ryno conversion,
    C-5, C-6 complete quad
    Attached Files

Comment

2001 WS6 Trans Am convertible
      2009 Freebird Custom Trike
      2007 Chevy Express 1500 AWD (looking to sell) and get into a Subaru Outback.

Other vehicles I have owened since injured:
      Nissan Frontier
      Nissan Titan
      Ford Econoline
      Yamaha Rhino 660
      Ride It Like You Stole It!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulScream View Post
        That jeep has a short wheel base, it would be a handful to get back in control. My friend borrowed me some bias ply drag slicks, those were interesting! The car was slewing around the whole time.

These C4's do have high sills but I find that to be good. I can boost out of the seat onto the sill then into the chair. Your seat I would probably try the transfer I do sometimes, boost all the way to the chair. I lean out and brace one hand on the chair and put the other on the roof. That can work well but with long sleeves your arm can slip.

If you don't do that many track events per year you could swap seats too. It looks like a side mount, should be easy to switch.

What track is that? I was at the Road America Badget Bimmers event yesterday. The club allows all makes so it was a mix of nice cars. I had to pick up some tires.
        I tried using the sill but it didn't really help. I might swap the seat back out for the winter. It's nice driving on the street too though because you don't slide around at all. It's great right up until you have to get out. The track was NJMP Thunderbolt

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie View Post
          Don't park in my handi spots....
          Looks like a great beach ride, Donnie!

Comment

Am I the only person here that still hasn't learnt to drive?
            Hi there, I'm only 20 years old but I'm creating my own disabled driving organization - it's growing rapidly everyday and currently features hundreds of pages of useful content you can't find elsewhere.

Visit my hand controls website for more information.

Or you can visit my website's blog where I outline what's happening and my plans for the future.

You can also see my story here.

Comment

2009 Grand Caravan SXT with a ROLLX conversion and I love it!

Comment

T5 complete

2006 Saturn Ion quad coupe
                2008 Toyota Sienna XLE (with a grand total of 13,000 miles (21,000 km) on it)

The Ion only has 39,000 miles on it and my daughter has been using it since I bought the van in April 08. When she came to live with me I figured she would be stealing the car all the time anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                  Looks like a great beach ride, Donnie!
                  I wish I could ride it on the beach. 1st street here is practically on the beach.. You can ride on the beach in St. Augustine, but not here in jville anymore..
                  Donnie: Dr. Xiao, What are your thoughts on a cure/combination therapy for SCI's??
                  CG Xiao: Donnie, I don't want to disappoint you, but I think it is impossible to restore the continuity of the cord or "bridge the gap" in the near future, let's say: 50 years. Dr Wise Young has been my most respected scientist in SCI. He has dedicated and contributed to SCI no other can match.

Comment

2011 Toyota Venza. Plenty of Cargo space for when my husband and I go somewhere together. He just has to fold the back rest down and set my whole chair in the back. In my Honda Accord he had to break the whole thing down. I love the Venza.
                    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

Working...
                    X