Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$200 for ADI carbon fiber seat mounting hardware !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the mounting hardware. Its purpose is to hold down the seat with four screws to keep it in place. Apart from this, does it serve any other purposes? Does this hardware support some of the user's weight when he sits on it ??

Comment

I just bolted on on like the stock seat pan did.
      Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
      Pete C6/'97

Comment

Is that the ADI carbon seatpan? I already ditched the plan to get the ADI, $200 for the hardware, I rather get a DragonPlate. I will instead follow totoL1's design or more accurate, Erick[RB]'s.

I won't bolted the seatpan on the frame coz as mentioned by totoL1, better have some flex for the seat with velcro attach as bolted on seat may cause some hairline crack overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by yanfay26 View Post
          Is that the ADI carbon seatpan? I already ditched the plan to get the ADI, $200 for the hardware, I rather get a DragonPlate. I will instead follow totoL1's design or more accurate, Erick[RB]'s.

I won't bolted the seatpan on the frame coz as mentioned by totoL1, better have some flex for the seat with velcro attach as bolted on seat may cause some hairline crack overtime.
          Yes, its an ADI. I did not use the hardwear either. The bolt holes in the frame were already there so I just used them.
          Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
          Pete C6/'97

Comment

Working...
          X