Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone. Here's the updated table. Nice reference list to check for shopping online if you need supplies.

Comment

Summary Table - With Feedback

I went through the thread again and added the positive feedback for each site to the table, and added a couple of my own.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Just trying to discover exactly that

Comment

I've used Pay Less Medical a few times now. (It's on the list) Lowest prices, fastest shipping that I've found, being in Alberta. And they'll try to find what you need even if it isn't listed on their site.

Comment

Hockeyfan, Thank you for including www.indemedical.com . Company owned and operated by chair users. Please don't hesitate to call us if we can be of any assistance. Sincerely Nick Mireles 480-704-3870. Everyone have a great day!

Comment

In my experience with ostomy suppliers, I'd found that http://parthenoninc.com/ really gives me the best service and pricing on my bags/wafers etc. Sometimes I find lower prices, but they will beat it if I let them know. They don't do insurance.

Comment

We call numotion "no-motion" where I am from. They have made some improvements as far as remote service options but are generally very slow.

I love Health Products for You I get catheters and supplies from there when my insurance is being slow.
                Last edited by erikferret; 12-08-2017, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X