Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional kudos to Sportaid.com whose good press outweighs the odd bad experience some have had with them. Needed axles and wheels and took advantage of thier recent 10% off sale (currently running another 10% off sale on both until 8/16. 5% off beach chairs.). Had a problem with my billing address which was easily and quickly resolved with a phone call, e-mail and a follow up call just to check - fixed with no problem and no delay in shipping. I placed the order via the sportaid.com website on a Monday afternoon (easy as pie to do) and delivery was made to my home on Friday. How's that for speeeedy fast? Thanks to Rochelle and Kim at soprtaid for their help and great customer service - friendly, polite and accommodating. Will certainly order form them again.
    Do not confuse silence with consent or fatigue for indifference.

Comment

Great Equipment

I've seen a lot of the same equipment on the internet from tons of different dealers, but I found that this website: http://firstmedicalproducts.com had quality equipment and fair prices. Look into it. I really liked the set up.

Comment

Anyone has experience with http://www.allegromedical.com/ ?

They currently offer a 20% off coupon.

Comment

I'd feel fine ordering from Allegro... but they don't ship outside of the U.S.

Comment

Great customer service

Med-Equip (WWW.medequipme.com) 616-855-0722 is great to work with, the owner uses a wheelchair and has great suggestions on the newest equipment.
            I like to help support fellow handicappers.

Comment

Hey t8burst and all other SCI , peeps, My name is Nick , I used to work at Allegro for 11 years. I since then opened my own medical supply company. I would appreciate the opportunity to provide products at a very competitive price. I myself am a T-10 paraplegic, I have a vast knowledge of products my deliver times of products is standard 1 to 3 days for delivery anywhere in the US. Please dont' hesitate to call me at 480-704-3870, Have a great day. Nick

Comment

Originally posted by nmireles View Post
                Hey t8burst and all other SCI , peeps, My name is Nick , I used to work at Allegro for 11 years. I since then opened my own medical supply company. I would appreciate the opportunity to provide products at a very competitive price. I myself am a T-10 paraplegic, I have a vast knowledge of products my deliver times of products is standard 1 to 3 days for delivery anywhere in the US. Please dont' hesitate to call me at 480-704-3870, Have a great day. Nick
                do you have a website?

Comment

Comment

Randomryan, Yes i have a website, here's the link so you can create an account, http://www.indemedical.com/myaccount.asp, once your account is created, i approve the account and you can order on line, or feel free to call me , it would be cool to speak to a local, possible future client. Nick

Comment

I saw this thread about good online companies to order supplies from and just had to share my story. I have been using the same medical supply company for the last 7 years (Not going to name names...) until they messed up for the last time.
                      Sooo... 2 weeks ago I was dangerously low on supplies and needed to place an order ASAP. Being mad at my current supplier, I thought I'd try a new place.

I found Express Medical Supply (http://www.exmed.net/) and placed an order. It was late on a Friday and I really couldn't wait for supplies. I opted to call in an order and the customer service rep told me that the trucks had already left for the day and my package wouldn't ship until Monday. As I explained my situation, the lady on the phone put me on hold for a minute and came back and told me that one of the warehouse workers volunteered to take my package to a local UPS store so it could be sent overnight without having to wait until Monday. I could NOT believe it! The only thing better would have been if I didn't have to pay the overnight fees, haha!!

The package was here the next day and needless to say, I have found my new supplier!!!

Comment

Has anyone heard of this companyhttp://www.rehabideas.com// I'm a quad and looking at one of their products.

Last edited by myerstim; 01-02-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Fusion Medical in Saginaw, Mi is a great supplier for my monthly medical supplies. The company is owned and operated by a quad. They call me each month to ask if I am ready for my supplies, then UPS them. I don't know how they do it but I usually get them one day after the call. Fusion does have a website and sells all kinds of DME equipment including wheelchairs. Fusion supports a lot of wheelchair sports activities in this area as well. Their phone is 989-894-5906.

Comment

I think better to review the products and the one which carries more positives go with it as after we bought that we can use more comfortably!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
                              I've had great service with this online dealer out of Portland, Oregon.

Top quality customer care.

https://www.caremedicalsource.com/index.php
                              Phooey. I just got nailed $91 COD brokerage fee into Canada on a $467 order made up of medical necessities. That has never happened when I order through SportAid. Considering my $6000 Lasher wheelchair only cost $400 to import from Alaska I find this outrageous. Live and learn...

Comment

Every time I get anything delivered by UPS from the USA I get hit with brokerage fees.

Comment

Working...
                                X