No announcement yet.

New Chair Advice / Review Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give TiLite a call and ask if there is a rep in your area. Their phone number is 800-545-2266 and talk to Dominic at extension 368. I have found him most helpful in customer service. If you get his voicemail leave a message. As soon as he is back in the office or off the phone he will call you back. Tell him Amanda from So. Cal sent you and that I say hello. He wasn't feeling well so he wasn't able to make it to the expo this year. He should be able to direct you to a dealer or a rep who can arrange a demo in your area.
    Mandy
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CurvySAT05 View Post
      Give TiLite a call and ask if there is a rep in your area. Their phone number is 800-545-2266 and talk to Dominic at extension 368. I have found him most helpful in customer service. If you get his voicemail leave a message. As soon as he is back in the office or off the phone he will call you back. Tell him Amanda from So. Cal sent you and that I say hello. He wasn't feeling well so he wasn't able to make it to the expo this year. He should be able to direct you to a dealer or a rep who can arrange a demo in your area.
      Mandy
      Thanks, will do.
      Adaptive Sports Forums.com
      http://adaptivesportsforums.com
      Non-commercial adaptive sports user community

Comment

I ended up switching the order to a ZR and the chair showed up at the end of last week. I was really nervous about the switch, knowing that I was taking a chance with the lack of adjustability.

The chair is great. The fit seems good.

Thanks everyone for the help!

Comment

Congrats! post some pics when you can, please.
          Chas
          TiLite TR3
          Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
          I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
          <
          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

[QUOTE=My395;1345750]Looking for advice or input on my chair order.

Me: Incomplete para (t10 from Transverse Myelitis 40 years ago). I walk with crutches but need a chair. My walking range is very short and causes pain and spasticity issues.

I live in a rural area, so options for fitting and trying chairs is limited. I am working with bike-on.com on a Tilite ZRA 2 order.
            T-7 Complete
            "If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

Comment

Here is a pic. I raised the front end a bit because I felt like a wanted a little more dump.

The chair is working great. The only issue I am having is getting the backrest comfortable. This is always a problem for me. Thinking of adding a Corbac or a Roho backrest sometime down the road. Maybe after visiting another abilities expo.

[IMG]/forum/picture.php?albumid=623&pictureid=4118[/IMG]

Comment

Yep, that's a ZR. Very elegant!!
                Chas
                TiLite TR3
                Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                <
                UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Working...
                X