EZ Locks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Junkyarddog View Post
    Thanks...I designed the bracket and had a local guy weld it. Any machine shop should be able to make one for your chair. I attached an PDF file with the bracket I designed. I used option 1 for my bracket with the thought that it would be easier to remove the extra front support after if I decided it wasn't necessary than adding it later. Really you could use option 2 no problem.
    Sweet. Thanks for the designs. These will come to great use in a few months.

Comment

Thanks...I designed the bracket and had a local guy weld it. Any machine shop should be able to make one for your chair. I attached an PDF file with the bracket I designed. I used option 1 for my bracket with the thought that it would be easier to remove the extra front support after if I decided it wasn't necessary than adding it later. Really you could use option 2 no problem.
      Always loved the design of your bracket. Thanks for the pdf!

Comment

Here`s my set up I had made for my Top End Terminator.
        hey could ii see as I am looking at a 2003 Silverado pick up with ez lock I had then in 2001 right after they came out and never worked right hoping this does I have a ti lite tr

Comment

Working...
        X