No announcement yet.

Wheelchair pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol sounds like you having fun......i have done the flip thing last week due to a spasm.only have one anti tipper in that failed for some reason.Also like to go at speeds and ramp hoping the anti tipper will be my help if needed but since the fall im not trusting it anymore so might wanna go for 2 anti tippers....

Comment

Originally posted by ben. View Post
      Tooley what is that hammock type thing under your chair? The backpack is pretty inefficient for a quad.
      it's called a catch-all, and it really does. One day I was whipping down a larger hill and had my cell between my legs (bad habit), when I got to the bottom of the hill it wasn't there anymore. Thinking I'd have to climb the hill to find it, I decided to look in the catch-all and there it was! With my new cushion I just put my phone in that pocket now...

I use Ti-Lite's because it is netted and lets debris fall through it.. there are many other brands. I've found this one incredible strong, has carried a 20lb kettle weight no problem.

I hate backpacks because they're hard to get into, someone could thief it easy, and most importantly throws off my center-of-gravity (I prefer to use a tippy chair)

Comment

Originally posted by Oli View Post
        Here are a few of my new TiLite ZRA I bought it used and it is around 6+ months old I think. I stripped off everything that wasn't necessary so it would be as light as possible because I have super wimpy arms.

I have a zillion adjustments to make on it today but here it is....
        Nice crib!
        Standing up for our rights, one offender at a time!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH59mpTo5x8

Follow me on instagram: mikeinbmore

Comment

Ti ZR2 Series.. Dino rear wheels , Surelock wheel lock system , Frog legs Unitines forks.

Comment

Top End Titanium Crossfire
            T-7 Complete
            "If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."

Comment

hey Erick what pushrims do you run? bigstix?

Comment

Originally posted by Seenkid101 View Post

sweet, i like that

Comment

Erick,

As someone who obviously knows what they need in a chair, what ws your rationale for getting an 80 degree front frame? (The sweetest looking 80 degree front angle chair I've ever seen BTW!)

Comment

Schwalbes

Seenkid101 - how do you like the Marathon Plus Schwalbes? What is the roll resistance and weight like? I'm weighing switching over from Kendas for more durability as I venture out with my dog! Thanks.

Originally posted by Seenkid101 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by tooley View Post
                      hey Erick what pushrims do you run? bigstix?

No- Those are my standard 6-tab aluminum handrim foam coated.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI_OTR View Post
                        Erick,

As someone who obviously knows what they need in a chair, what ws your rationale for getting an 80 degree front frame? (The sweetest looking 80 degree front angle chair I've ever seen BTW!)

The reason I prefer the angle is because I have my feet pulled back so my toes are flush with the front outside of my foot rest. This also allows the frame to surround and protect my legs...very useful for me to open doors and more frame for me to grab onto for transfers.

Comment

What does a chair like this cost

Comment

Here is the style I use

This is one of my chairs
                            I know them hand nubbs

Part of life & I need them

I am looking for 24 inch lightweight rims let me know if anyone has some for sale

Thanks
                            GL
                            Last edited by GL; 22 Apr 2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GL View Post
                              [ATTACH]39357[/ATTACH]

This is one of my chairs
                              I know them hand nubbs

Part of life & I need them

I am looking for 24 inch lightweight rims let me know if anyone has some for sale

Thanks
                              GL
                              Quickie Ti ?

Is it your studio ?
                              Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Comment

Hi Sowseng
                                This is my life I love motorcycles This one needed new cam , pushrods , clutch a lot of work Nice bike Full Dresser

Below me in a thing I built years ago The Spider hi torque 12 v motors and a home made frame
                                My all around Electric shop chair
                                Very kool Thing

But here is my All Black Quickie Ti My weird hand nubs

I know Aint nothing fancy but does the job I like it
                                I just want nicer rims
                                Last edited by GL; 22 Apr 2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X