No announcement yet.

Tilite zra s2 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the video Keith! Think you covered most of the problems there.
    Dots, lines and aeroplanes. my flying adventures.

Comment

Thanks for watching the video, I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully it does help people. I am patiently waiting still on my chair to be fixed. But continuing to be frustrated. I feel like my chair is a lemon and not sure how long until the chair stops breaking. Hopefully next isn't the castors!
      www.KeithLarocque.com

Comment

Luckily I haven't had any issues with the CF camber tube, just my backrest until recently... The solid seat pan has cracked on me just this last week.
        Most everything I say is

Comment

The updated camber tube has rivets in the side to ensure it doesn't migrate out. So I've been told.

Good luck with the seat pan
          www.KeithLarocque.com

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWheelz View Post
            Luckily I haven't had any issues with the CF camber tube, just my backrest until recently... The solid seat pan has cracked on me just this last week.
            Well that sucks.
            stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

wow! hard to believe...which type? G10 ? a picture would be great
              Last edited by yanfay26; 22 Mar 2011, 4:08 AM. Reason: missing out

Comment

The solid seat pan has cracked on me just this last week.
                A playwood one could work while Tilite give you a new one.
                I can see the hard test that have to pass the new series 2 for go out to the market.

Comment

Finally had my chair repaired with updated parts, yesterday. The backrest feels way better on my back now that their is no more excessive play. I can't believe what a difference. I hope nothing else goes wrong and that this is the end of my troubles with this chair.
                  www.KeithLarocque.com

Comment

Originally posted by K-dog View Post
                    Ok, Here is the the problem review video of the chair that I wanted to share. Please watch feel free to comment post replies, thanks for watching. Video Here
                    Hello, K-dog,

I've watched the video and noticed your rigid backrest (assembled on zra2), is it a varilite icon?

How deep it is?

thank's in advance.

Comment

I got mine completely replaced

I had endless problems from May 2010 until 2 weeks ago when I got a complete replacement, 100% new from the ground up, here is a link to some of the posting that went on by me and a few others during that escapade.

/forum/showthread.php?t=142163

Comment

Originally posted by chriZ View Post
                        Hello, K-dog,

I've watched the video and noticed your rigid backrest (assembled on zra2), is it a varilite icon?

How deep it is?

thank's in advance.
                        The backrest is a matrix pb extreme. 3 inches
                        www.KeithLarocque.com

Comment

What a disgrace. Does Ti have a corporate death wish?

I thought Stephen's thread was as painful as it can possibly come for customer relations.

Apparently, the U.S. war machine meat grinder is producing enough clients to keep doing the same old shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X