Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ICON WHEELCHAIRS - A day in the life of R&D

from Icon.

Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 3 Feb 2011, 5:15 PM.
    And the truth shall set you free.

It would be cool if they'd put that vid on http://www.iconwheelchairs.com/
    and post progress there. I bet many are waiting for updates.
    Last edited by PeteShick; 1 Feb 2011, 5:08 PM.

Comment

Vid link go down?
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I meant the vid nodecaf posted needs to be on iconwheelchairs.com

Comment

I had to dig for it but apparently it was put up two weeks ago.

Comment

from a guy that grew up in a machine/fabrication shop - Christian Bagg you are a God.

Can barely wait to sit in the finished product.

Comment

Man, you guys are relentless - first the spy pics of the prototype at the airport, now this.

That was supposed to be a non-public link....we put it up so a couple of people could review it before we put it out there, but I guess I must have uploaded it incorrectly and made it public.

Outed again - we're apparently better at some things than others, and being sneaky doesn't seem to be one of our strengths.

Comment

veddy interesting...

hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
                  Man, you guys are relentless - first the spy pics of the prototype at the airport, now this.

That was supposed to be a non-public link....we put it up so a couple of people could review it before we put it out there, but I guess I must have uploaded it incorrectly and made it public.

Outed again - we're apparently better at some things than others, and being sneaky doesn't seem to be one of our strengths.

Comment

Hey Jeff, the stick with the Icon name is upside down.

Comment

Why hide it , everyone is ready to see it. i'd buy one now if you'd make it. i posted my measurement and stuff on another thread for you when you're ready to make it

Comment

Originally posted by PeteShick View Post
                        hmmm...
                        captioned on YouTube: "The early brainstorm days."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X92r043NAG0

Originally posted by jschism View Post
                        Why hide it , everyone is ready to see it. i'd buy one now if you'd make it. i posted my measurement and stuff on another thread for you when you're ready to make it
                        maybe b/c more complexity to launching a company (that they want to be successful) than building a few chairs by hand & shipping them out...

Comment

Originally posted by -scott- View Post

maybe b/c more complexity to launching a company (that they want to be successful) than building a few chairs by hand & shipping them out...
                          What he said.

Also, we did a couple versions of the video, and ran it by people to see if they liked it, and made a couple of edits....nothing sinister, just a timing thing, and making sure that the video was good.

Christian shot and edited it himself, and the music is his brother-in-law, Chad VanGalaan.

@toto - what stick?

Comment

@toto - what stick?

Sticker sorry, but i was wrong, forget it.

Comment

Imagine what I could do working FOR you!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X