Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ICON WHEELCHAIRS - A day in the life of R&D

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ICON WHEELCHAIRS - A day in the life of R&D

    from Icon.

    Last edited by NoDecafPlz; 3 Feb 2011, 5:15 PM.
    And the truth shall set you free.

    #2
    It would be cool if they'd put that vid on http://www.iconwheelchairs.com/
    and post progress there. I bet many are waiting for updates.
    Last edited by PeteShick; 1 Feb 2011, 5:08 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Vid link go down?
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

      "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

      Comment


        #4
        I meant the vid nodecaf posted needs to be on iconwheelchairs.com

        Comment


          #5
          I had to dig for it but apparently it was put up two weeks ago.
          And the truth shall set you free.

          Comment


            #6
            from a guy that grew up in a machine/fabrication shop - Christian Bagg you are a God.

            Can barely wait to sit in the finished product.

            Comment


              #7
              Man, you guys are relentless - first the spy pics of the prototype at the airport, now this.

              That was supposed to be a non-public link....we put it up so a couple of people could review it before we put it out there, but I guess I must have uploaded it incorrectly and made it public.

              Outed again - we're apparently better at some things than others, and being sneaky doesn't seem to be one of our strengths.

              Comment


                #8
                veddy interesting...

                hmmm...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
                  Man, you guys are relentless - first the spy pics of the prototype at the airport, now this.

                  That was supposed to be a non-public link....we put it up so a couple of people could review it before we put it out there, but I guess I must have uploaded it incorrectly and made it public.

                  Outed again - we're apparently better at some things than others, and being sneaky doesn't seem to be one of our strengths.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Hey Jeff, the stick with the Icon name is upside down.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
                      Man, you guys are relentless - first the spy pics of the prototype at the airport, now this.

                      That was supposed to be a non-public link....we put it up so a couple of people could review it before we put it out there, but I guess I must have uploaded it incorrectly and made it public.

                      Outed again - we're apparently better at some things than others, and being sneaky doesn't seem to be one of our strengths.
                      Why hide it , everyone is ready to see it. i'd buy one now if you'd make it. i posted my measurement and stuff on another thread for you when you're ready to make it

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by PeteShick View Post
                        hmmm...
                        captioned on YouTube: "The early brainstorm days."

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X92r043NAG0

                        Originally posted by jschism View Post
                        Why hide it , everyone is ready to see it. i'd buy one now if you'd make it. i posted my measurement and stuff on another thread for you when you're ready to make it
                        maybe b/c more complexity to launching a company (that they want to be successful) than building a few chairs by hand & shipping them out...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by -scott- View Post

                          maybe b/c more complexity to launching a company (that they want to be successful) than building a few chairs by hand & shipping them out...
                          What he said.

                          Also, we did a couple versions of the video, and ran it by people to see if they liked it, and made a couple of edits....nothing sinister, just a timing thing, and making sure that the video was good.

                          Christian shot and edited it himself, and the music is his brother-in-law, Chad VanGalaan.

                          @toto - what stick?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by JeffAdams View Post
                            @toto - what stick?

                            Sticker sorry, but i was wrong, forget it.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Imagine what I could do working FOR you!!!!

                              And the truth shall set you free.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X