No announcement yet.

Schmicking patent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schmickings is a great company. I have not seen their new casters, but I know that FrogLegs is going to be Reha at the end of September and will have a new super light weight CarbonFiber caster coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by elarson View Post
      I'm having a hard time sourcing the Frog Legs Aluminum DOUBLE Soft-Roll Casters with Frog Shields in Europe, and if I were to ship from the US, the cost would be about the same as the Schmickings.

Does anyone know of a good online source in Europe for either these products?
      I would reach out to Oracing in Spain. Though likely not readily-available by ordering through their website they seem to have good relations with both FrogLegs and Schmicking.

Good luck.

p.s. this thread makes me wonder what our friend totoL1 is doing with himself. At the Paralympics representing Spain in handcycling?

Comment

For anyone wanting to see what the Schmicking casters being discussed look like, below is a photo. I can't find them on their website though (www.schmicking.com). After my last post I did find them on a Germany website: http://www.rollistore.de/Raeder---Zubehoer/Lenkrollen/Schmicking-Design-Rad.html

Attached Files
        Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

I'm trying to get to Rehacare in Dusseldorf, but it is just before we are moving house, so very doubtful. I'd be curious to hear about the CF casters.

Unfortunately, I need to get paperwork in this week to get funding -- I hate being rushed on this stuff, but grateful that we may get some funding budget for them.
          Last edited by elarson; 11 Sep 2016, 8:42 PM.
          Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Oracing is not longer working in partnership with Schmicking
            keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Working...
            X