New car owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New car owners

Hey all I'm a soon to be new car owner and was wondering about products, coatings, or things to prevent the door sill from getting scratched up or is there no way around the inevitable. Also opinions on new light weight chairs and what to look into. Vocational rehab is in the process of helping me with a better chair. Thanks in advance

What chair are you using now? What do you like and dislike about it? What would make it 'better' for you?
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I know you can buy transparent stick on stone chip guards, I'd be pretty sure they would also have the same type of guards for the rocker (area below door).

Actually I think you can specify these prior to recieving your new car, not sure, look into it.
      "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

Comment

i bought some heavy-duty velcro and just stuck the fuzzy side on my wheelchair. down where the chair hits the car frame.

Comment

I had the same questions!
          I have more to claim.
          I have to fight through the hard places
          to go and get it!

most recent video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHLEinnhYtg

Comment

rhino liner for truck beds.
            Mike
            T4 since 2003 motocross accident.

Comment

Rock Chip Protection Tape

Comment

Originally posted by LooseCannon View Post
                This is great! I have been searching for a reasonable solution for this problem for years. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X