Do they make a manual lift to place a person from a wc into a 4x4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do they make a manual lift to place a person from a wc into a 4x4

I was wanting to ride in a 4x4 for a ride/cruise or evacuation. Passenger side. Anything on the market. I'm a c7-c8 quad. Live in the mountains (remote).

Thank you!
    Lynarrd Skynyrd Lives

Can you post a photo of the 4X4 to give us an idea of what you have to deal with? This would help to determine what type of lift, if any, would work.

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

The best possibilities I've seen are the "Elaine Anne" lift by KVB manufacturing out of Canada and the "Superarm" lift by Handicaps Inc out of Engleood, Colorado. Unfortunately KVB's website is gone, not sure if the company still exists. Handicaps Inc is still in business though, http://handicapsinc.com/.
      http://about.me/joshuawinkler

Comment

Something close to this mabey?

/forum/showpost.php?p=1253341&postcount=1

Comment

Maybe this:

pat@beachmobility.com

Comment

Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
            I was wanting to ride in a 4x4 for a ride/cruise or evacuation. Passenger side. Anything on the market. I'm a c7-c8 quad. Live in the mountains (remote).

Thank you!
            are you looking to modify a certain 4 x 4 permanent?, or something to get you in and out of any one
            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

Dig a big hole. Drive 4x4 into hole. Transfer. Drive 4x4 out of hole.
              Mike
              T4 since 2003 motocross accident.

Comment

Originally posted by crashmoto View Post
                or build a small platform with a ramp..

Comment

Originally posted by crashmoto View Post
                  Best idea
                  Aspergers,hypotonic CP, Autonomic Issues.

Disney OBSESSED family

Comment

Working...
                  X