My new TiLite AeroZ is here (with pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new TiLite AeroZ is here (with pics)

I'm sitting in it right now, but it's been a very busy day, so no pics tonight. It needs some minor tweaking, but it feels great - especially the Natural Fits. And it rolls sooo much easier than my borrowed chair (and I even cleaned and lubed the borrowed chair's bearings). More tomorrow . . .
    Last edited by chasmengr; 27 Oct 2010, 12:27 PM.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
    I'm sitting in it right now, but it's been a very busy day, so no pics tonight. It needs some minor tweaking, but it feels great - especially the Natural Fits. And it rolls sooo much easier than my borrowed chair (and I even cleaned and lubed the borrowed chair's bearings). More tomorrow . . .
    Congrats Chas, super exciting news!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good news Chas, enjoy and share with us when you have settled into it.

Comment

we have the same chair 3,600 for my tlite Areo z but custom adjustment made to fit my body (jay 3 back) of course pay by hmo..
        life begins when you walk in spirit papito189@gmail.com

Comment

Congrats Chas. Looking forward to the pics.
          C5-C6 ASIA C - October 15, 1984
          Tilite ZRA Series 2
          The DIGITAL AWAKENING
          Living One Day At A Time
          www.petertan.com/blog/

Comment

oh yeah, cann't wait to see your new chair.
            Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Comment

So happy for you Chasmengr! It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting getting into new a new chair! I've had my ZRA just a year now. STILL exciting! Can't WAIT to see pics!

Comment

dont keep us waitin
                C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

I join others in congratulations chas; I look forward to the pictures; I agree with Lynne, it is hard to believe it has already been a year since getting my TR.
                  C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

Excellent Chas. When did you first submit the order?
                    Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

I have taken some pics, but need to rest (MS fatigue) awhile before posting - I used a lot of energy tweaking and learning. I'm now just sitting a bit.

Originally posted by cheesecake View Post
                      When did you first submit the order?
                      Timeline (VA provided me the chair exactly as I asked, so I'm super pleased - the timeline was longer than ideal, but VA prosthetics was understaffed, I consumed 2 weeks reviewing CAD, and VA had an unusually high demand for services recently) . . . that said:

VA Rx: 02Jul
                      VA Fitting: 08Aug
                      VA ordered: 01Sep
                      1st TiLite CAD rcvd: 07Sep (I requested CAD to display adjustment ranges)
                      2nd TiLite CAD rcvd: 16Sep
                      My CAD sign off: 21Sep
                      TiLite shipped: 20Oct
                      arrived at supplier: 25Oct(?)
                      I picked it up: 26Oct
                      Chas
                      TiLite TR3
                      I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                      <
                      UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

The models are two of my five grand kids.

Chas
                        TiLite TR3

<
                        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

[ATTACH]37437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37438[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37439[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37440[/ATTACH]
                          Chas
                          TiLite TR3

<
                          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

How is the flip back footplate working out?

That's a very important issue I am trying to settle with TI.

Looks like you took a standard unit with no special requests in that area. Would I be right?

It's not falling down on you? Is it loose enough to flip back or is it a backwards angle adjustable plate?

Comment

[ATTACH]37437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37438[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37439[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37440[/ATTACH]

I Have the same chair but two advice, 1.- THE ARM REST SCREWS/NUT GET LOOSE AND IF YOU LOSE EM' ITS HARD TO REPLACE! 2.- THE 2 LITTLE FRONT WHEELS KEEP EM CLEAN FROM TANGLE HAIR ETC.. Overall maintain it like a car but be aware of arm rest nuts..
                              life begins when you walk in spirit papito189@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X