Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TiLite AeroZ
    • Reinforced frame
    • 17”x16” seat w/standard taper w/ solid aluminum seat pan.
    • Invacare InTouch Stabilite Gentle Contour cushion
    • FSH = 17.5
    • RSH = 15
    • Front angle = 80
    • Seat to footrest = 15
    • 3.5 front-end taper = 11” footrest width.
    • Folding, adjustable height (15”), adjustable-angle (92 deg), lock-when-folded, aluminum seat back with 4”-deep rigidizer bar, and velcro adjustable upholstery.
    • COG = 3
    • rear-wheel spacing = 3/4”
    • camber = 4 degrees
    • Front caster TiLite 6x1.25 soft-roll
    • 24” standard Spinergy wire wheel.
    • Spartech, black, non-marring, solid, treaded rear tires
    • Hand-rim = Natural-Fit Super Grip
    • Wheel locks = D's Locks - ordered separately (Not here yet)
    • Fold-down, rigid, aluminum standard side guards
    • User-friendly anti-tips
    • color = midnight blue pearl and Sapphire anodized package and navy blue upholstery
    • chair width (at floor) = 26.75”
    • chair length (overall) = 32.25
    • weight from bathroom scale (as pictured) = 37.5#
    • My specs: 68", 200#, MS with C7 & T7 lesions incomplete
    Last edited by chasmengr; 27 Oct 2010, 4:53 PM.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by radio_buddha View Post
      How is the flip back footplate working out?

That's a very important issue I am trying to settle with TI.

Looks like you took a standard unit with no special requests in that area. Would I be right?

It's not falling down on you? Is it loose enough to flip back or is it a backwards angle adjustable plate?
      I love it. Standard flipback footrest with no special requests. It stays up; I just catch it with my heels to flip up or down. Works great (after one day's use)!
      Chas
      TiLite TR3
      I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
      <
      UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by papito1 View Post
        I Have the same chair but two advice, 1.- THE ARM REST SCREWS/NUT GET LOOSE AND IF YOU LOSE EM' ITS HARD TO REPLACE! 2.- THE 2 LITTLE FRONT WHEELS KEEP EM CLEAN FROM TANGLE HAIR ETC.. Overall maintain it like a car but be aware of arm rest nuts..
        I'll put locktite on the armrest nuts. Thanks. And I love maintaining bearings (I used to be an avid roller skater - already have the degreaser and grease).
        Chas
        TiLite TR3

<
        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I Have the same chair but two advice, 1.- THE ARM REST SCREWS/NUT GET LOOSE AND IF YOU LOSE EM' ITS HARD TO REPLACE! ... but be aware of arm rest nuts..
          Very sound advice, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
            I love it. Standard flipback footrest with no special requests. It stays up; I just catch it with my heels to flip up or down. Works great (after one day's use)!
            I also have the flip-back footrest and it works well. When I get in bed, I swing one leg over my frame bar, to get it out of the way, and I use the heel of my other foot on the front of the plate to pull it up and back.

I really like the blue.
            C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

THE ARM REST SCREWS/NUT GET LOOSE AND IF YOU LOSE EM' ITS HARD TO REPLACE!
              Locktite applied
              Chas
              TiLite TR3

<
              UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by Brianm View Post
                I really like the blue.
                Thank you. I do, too. I was a bit nervous about the color accuracy on TiLite's website, but it was pretty accurate
                Chas
                TiLite TR3

<
                UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

sweet man, I cant wait until I get mine
                  C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Thank you Chas and Brian.

I will put in an order for one after discussing this thread with the TI representative.

Comment

Wow! Beautiful chair! Thanks for getting pics up so soon. We've all been excitedly waiting! Enjoy!

Comment

[ATTACH]37437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37438[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37439[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]37440[/ATTACH]
                        handsome chair.

What tire are you using?

natural-fit is wonderful.

why is it spinergy spox is so expensive?
                        Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Comment

That is a georgeous blue!
                          Aspergers,hypotonic CP, Autonomic Issues.

Disney OBSESSED family

Comment

Very nice Chas. Love the blue very much. Congrats again.

One question regarding the 3.5" front end taper, seat pouch and carry-all, similar to what I am configuring. I know you just got the chair and have not the time to do this yet. Do let me know if you have problems putting things in the carry-all with the legs and seat pouch in the way. Such a coincidence that I was asking this in the other thread and then I see you have the same set up here.
                            C5-C6 ASIA C - October 15, 1984
                            Tilite ZRA Series 2
                            The DIGITAL AWAKENING
                            Living One Day At A Time
                            www.petertan.com/blog/

Comment

Originally posted by sowseng View Post
                              handsome chair.

What tire are you using?

natural-fit is wonderful.

why is it spinergy spox is so expensive?
                              Thank you

Tires? here's pic from AeroZ's order form:

I have been unable to find anything like it on the web. Its side wall says "By Spartech," "Aero-Flex," "24x13/8 (540 mm)." TiLite claimed it was non-marking, and they appear to be right so far.

I am loving the Natural Fits.

spox$? don't know.
                              Chas
                              TiLite TR3

<
                              UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by petertan View Post
                                Very nice Chas. Love the blue very much. Congrats again.

One question regarding the 3.5" front end taper, seat pouch and carry-all, similar to what I am configuring. I know you just got the chair and have not the time to do this yet. Do let me know if you have problems putting things in the carry-all with the legs and seat pouch in the way. Such a coincidence that I was asking this in the other thread and then I see you have the same set up here.
                                Thank you

I spent considerable time yesterday seeking the 'best' way to hang the catchall. Now I will try it for awhile. My legs are mobile, so I just move them out of the way to reach the catchall from the front. If I couldn't move my legs easily, reaching the catchall would be a royal pain.

I ordered the large seat pouch - it's way too big. The DME Supplier has agreed to swap me for the smaller one. My plan is to hang the pouch as tightly as possible to the bottom of the seat pan, and reach through to the catchall beneath it . . . I won't know for some time yet how well that will work. It definitely does not work with the large pouch.
                                Chas
                                TiLite TR3

<
                                UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Working...
                                X